• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    If you're interested in a change of pace or if you or someone you know is wanting to get in to the construction industry let me know. I work for a large commercial construction company and we are only getting bigger. Big concrete, steel, masonry, etc. Lots of big projects coming up that need staffed.

We're looking for superintendents, project managers/engineers, quality assurance people, field people and more. Experience requirements are based on the position. We can work with someone with little to no experience if they are teachable and willing to learn.

Anyone interested or if you want more info shoot me a PM. Thanks!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    What location or are there multiple locations? Travelling or local work?
    Yes to all of it. Lol

Main office is Indy. I travel across the whole state, wherever the jobs are. Louisville one day, South Bend the next.

Some positions go to one job and stay there everyday until the job is complete. We don't do a lot of work in NWI but we have a job coming up in Westville that's supposed to be pretty big.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I just spent 3 days dealing with the FAA. A change of career might be in order.

Dealing with something that's gray, slippery when wet, messy, and gets hard so you can beat your head against it more effectively would probably be an improvement.

ChootEm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    Whitestown
    I think you missed our point... We were talking about changing occupations to something simpler with presumably fewer headaches.
    "simpler with presumably fewer headaches." For someone who has been in the industry for over 30 years....you are really looking for "Welcom to Walmart. "

Our industry SUCKS right now and I don't see any change in the future.

Well other than the impending construction shut down due to the current interest rate hikes and construction costs shooting through the roof.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I just spent 3 days dealing with the FAA. A change of career might be in order.

Dealing with something that's gray, slippery when wet, messy, and gets hard so you can beat your head against it more effectively would probably be an improvement.
    OK, I have to know, am I the only one who was thinking he was talking about an elephant **** there for a minute?

Top Bottom