• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    So after this last trump rally I'm let's say freaked out, with Iran and China and this "vaccine" how is everyone else feeling? I will not be controlled or have my rights taken, I will fight with others, so should I just relax?

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Yeah. Putin was laughing his ass off yesterday.

Freaking out in response to the latest crisis is exactly what “they” want you to do. Building a resilient and self reliant life is not in response to an event, it’s something you do so that you don’t have to freak out at whatever the latest crisis is.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    Trump should declare martial law while the military determines who was all involved in this election fraud, then try them for treason and "sentence" them appropriately. Then hold new elections once all the bad actors are out of the way.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Stay prepped and vigilant. You cannot save the world. All you can do is protect your corner of it. But if you can do that, then you are doing well. Do not drink the Kool Aid of the news media. They have they own agenda that does not have your best interest at heart. Find a separate source to get your information from. Ideally one that is not making its' living from selling ads to dolts selling Xboxes or 70" TVs or new cars or attorneys. Keep an eye on small local events before worrying about what is happening 1000 miles away. Take little time and go over your security features. Make sure you can get by for at least a few months if things turn south at a moments notice. I know these are things we all preach, but for some reason, they seem a bit more critical now. There's a storm a'brewing. Are you ready for it?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    So after this last trump rally I'm let's say freaked out, with Iran and China and this "vaccine" how is everyone else feeling? I will not be controlled or have my rights taken, I will fight with others, so should I just relax?

It's not paranoia when they are really after you.

Top Bottom