• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    ^^^ I still have my PT belt from the military. If I scribbled CCW on it with a marker, will that work?

PT belts were after my time, but I thought they made you invincible so you didn't have to carry a gun?

They told us condoms were safe, but I was wearing one and got hit by a bus. Didn't do me a damn bit of good.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Condoms are good for keeping your bore dry when it's raining. People wear those though? I can't imagine where.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Road Guard Vests Blue, but yes back in my day too if you got run over by a Tank on the morning (or afternoon) fun run, it was your fault.
    Army didn't care.
    Wasn't "WOKE" yet.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    Road Guard Vests Blue, but yes back in my day too if you got run over by a Tank on the morning (or afternoon) fun run, it was your fault.
    Army didn't care.
    Wasn't "WOKE" yet.
    If the general public knew how many Troops got seriously injured or killed in training accidents (airdrops, manuvers with armor etc) they’d really be outraged. But here’s your SGLI….next

When you have a non Airborne qualified Chaplin reading a wind meter BEHIND A VAN that doesn’t tell him the gusts were over 30 MPH you have this!

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Great to wear to the mall.
    xl_080000833_2.jpg
    Do you have a link for purchase? Also do they have the necklace that holds your Id ?

asking for a friend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2022
    Columbia City, IN
    Among my instructor creds I am a USCCA instructor so I mean no disrespect to the organization.

However, providing people with car decals that say USCCA is kind of ….

IMO its like carrying a CCW badge. Shhhh…. Noone knows I’m carrying. Except for the advertisement on my window.

Yes, I get it USCCA we want to advertise abd get more members. But lets consider our methods shall we?

Tribal signaling is confrontational by nature and invites unnecessary conflict. Not only that but car stickers, ccw badges etc tell criminals where they can steal a gun. Just don’t. If you’re proud of your membership thats fine. Put the sticker on your gun case or your safe or somewhere you aren’t advertising the presence of a gun to those who have no business knowing.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Among my instructor creds I am a USCCA instructor so I mean no disrespect to the organization.

However, providing people with car decals that say USCCA is kind of ….

IMO its like carrying a CCW badge. Shhhh…. Noone knows I’m carrying. Except for the advertisement on my window.

Yes, I get it USCCA we want to advertise abd get more members. But lets consider our methods shall we?

Tribal signaling is confrontational by nature and invites unnecessary conflict. Not only that but car stickers, ccw badges etc tell criminals where they can steal a gun. Just don’t. If you’re proud of your membership thats fine. Put the sticker on your gun case or your safe or somewhere you aren’t advertising the presence of a gun to those who have no business knowing.
    if they follow your advice, how will we have advance notice of the elusive Mall Nina?

DolomiteDave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 11, 2022
    Carmel
    In some areas I go too I have seen people just toss a Handgun into there pocket. Sometimes even wearing sweatpants. Always wonder why some are too cheap to buy a holster

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    In some areas I go too I have seen people just toss a Handgun into there pocket. Sometimes even wearing sweatpants. Always wonder why some are too cheap to buy a holster

Could lead to a "negative outcome" depending on the gun. . .

Pro tip: Don't do this ^^^.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

DolomiteDave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 11, 2022
    Carmel
    Thought a quick read to remember some of the basics was a good idea, and found out someone makes CC badges...and people wear them. Good Lord.
    Isn't the point of them to conceal them until after an event happens, and then you take it out for easy visibility of the officers? I have seen Necklace type holders for peoples licenses and LTCH cards etc. That just makes more sense to me than something that makes you look like you are impersonating a police officer.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Isn't the point of them to conceal them until after an event happens, and then you take it out for easy visibility of the officers? I have seen Necklace type holders for peoples licenses and LTCH cards etc. That just makes more sense to me than something that makes you look like you are impersonating a police officer.
    I think the general consensus around here is that it’s all a bad idea.
    The cops on the scene don’t care about anyones little tin badge. Neutralize, everything, NOW.
    They’ll sort out the good from the bad later, using official sources.

At least that’s my take, from those of us who won’t admit to carrying our little tin badges on an anonymous forum.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    I think the general consensus around here is that it’s all a bad idea.
    The cops on the scene don’t care about anyones little tin badge. Neutralize, everything, NOW.
    They’ll sort out the good from the bad later, using official sources.

At least that’s my take, from those of us who won’t admit to carrying our little tin badges on an anonymous forum.
    I am all in for them. I mean really how can you go wrong with the complete Mall Ninja package, CC badge, photography vest, ccw sash, and your LTCHG, ID on a lanyard.

I know this has been said before and perhaps bears repeating. But your edc is not a the proverbial silver bullet.

Top Bottom