• ...and so much more!
  • BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I have Armed Citizen Defense Network and USCCA. Its worth it to me to have no gap in coverage, so I just went with both of them.
    Both of them provide very good training options and monthly reports and updates. Well spent money if you want to protect what you have worked your entire life to build for you and your family

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    USCCA for me. I did a lot of research before signing up. In my opinion there are several good plans and a very difficult decision on which one to choose.
    I chose USCCA because Guy Relford is a member and also on their attorney list. Right or wrong that was the deciding factor...Pat
    Bingo...and the same for me!

nathantwilson

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2016
    Greenwood
    I have Armed Citizen Defense Network and USCCA. Its worth it to me to have no gap in coverage, so I just went with both of them.
    Both of them provide very good training options and monthly reports and updates. Well spent money if you want to protect what you have worked your entire life to build for you and your family
    Well said. I carry ACLDN but probably need to look in to USCCA as well.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I recently signed up with U. S. Law Shield. I like the fact that if something would happen all I have to do is call and a lawyer will pick up the phone 24/7/365. Jim.

HK Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Armed Citizen's Legal Defense Network has some heavy hitters on their board of directors. I'd be more than happy to have Massad Ayoob and John Farnam in my corner..

rwjohnson1965

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Lebanon
    Just wondering how many people actually have concealed carry insurance. I just recently(this past year) started to pay for this insurance, for the just in case moment.

I recently signed up with USCCA after a bit of research . They offer more stuff than I’ll ever use but $40 a month isn’t cheap but compared to where I’d be if I didn’t have it and I had to defend against a bad guy then it’s peace of mind !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom