• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    They just revamped the entrance to make more room for metal detectors. I believe the detectors are show dependent. Who are you going to see?

Posted no weapons.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    show-dependent is right.

The good news is that it's not all that far to go back to a vehicle to deposit your self-defense tools.

When we were there pre-pandemic - there were detectors and very very serious-looking people monitoring it all. But it was the USMC band.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    show-dependent is right.

The good news is that it's not all that far to go back to a vehicle to deposit your self-defense tools.

When we were there pre-pandemic - there were detectors and very very serious-looking people monitoring it all. But it was the USMC band.
    The USMC band has a high potential for mischief? Rap concert I can see, but really?? :scratch:

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    The USMC band has a high potential for mischief? Rap concert I can see, but really?? :scratch:
    I was both surprised and not surprised.

Perhaps not mischief within the crowd and amongst the crowd, but from crazy people against members of the .mil / .gov?

I also suppose there was a chance that Mr. & Mrs. Holcomb were there as well. I don't know that for sure; merely a supposition.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was both surprised and not surprised.

Perhaps not mischief within the crowd and amongst the crowd, but from crazy people against members of the .mil / .gov?

I also suppose there was a chance that Mr. & Mrs. Holcomb were there as well. I don't know that for sure; merely a supposition.
    I guess that makes sense. Was surprising to hear for sure.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    So
    They just revamped the entrance to make more room for metal detectors. I believe the detectors are show dependent. Who are you going to see?

Posted no weapons.
    Sorry. Forgot I posted this and didn’t see any notifications.

Did a search and was glad to see someone asked this question already… it was me lol.

Going to see Nate Bargatze

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    So they def had metal detectors and wands.

They required masks, but as soon as I got in, I pulled it down.

No one said anything.

After I sat down, I took it off. No mask nazis.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    For those who've been, are the balcony seats decent? Looking to go to the Piff the Magic Dragon show in October.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    For those who've been, are the balcony seats decent? Looking to go to the Piff the Magic Dragon show in October.

Answering my own question, ended up not seeing Piff due to work interfering with my personal life again. I saw Rodney Carrington tonight and the box seats were nice. Some are labeled "obstructed view", so I'm guessing some aren't as nice. The box seat chairs aren't bolted down, either, so you can move a bit and have more space. You aren't stuck next to a big'un spilling over in to your seat like the last show I saw in WI.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Answering my own question, ended up not seeing Piff due to work interfering with my personal life again. I saw Rodney Carrington tonight and the box seats were nice. Some are labeled "obstructed view", so I'm guessing some aren't as nice. The box seat chairs aren't bolted down, either, so you can move a bit and have more space. You aren't stuck next to a big'un spilling over in to your seat like the last show I saw in WI.
    Did Rodney sing, "Show Them To Me" ?

Top Bottom