• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Thanks for the link, their are a couple I see right off the bat that she would like.

No worries, I don't know about Ft Wayne but Crackshot Guns on 53rd st in Anderson normally has about a dozen in stock to put your hands on.
    Talk to the wife, shes up on what they have and I believe the dealers have some purses that are not on the website.
    I believe their summer hours are wed to sat.
    Semper Fi...

sempifi99

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2020
    Fort Wayne
    No worries, I don't know about Ft Wayne but Crackshot Guns on 53rd st in Anderson normally has about a dozen in stock to put your hands on.
    Talk to the wife, shes up on what they have and I believe the dealers have some purses that are not on the website.
    I believe their summer hours are wed to sat.
    Semper Fi...

Crackshot Guns is a bit of a drive 2+ hrs but if I'm down in the area I'll check it out.

Thanks for the help.

Semper Fi

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I'm thinking about getting a surprise present for my wife. She recently got her CNC, any good brands to look at or good stores to shop at?

Thanks

Not what you asked, but in short probably a bad idea. So many issues with off body carry. Not being hateful, just have seen enough needless tragedies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Have you checked out things like under tech under cover? Not them specifically but things like that?
    https://www.undertechundercover.com/

because like others have said, off body carry can turn bad quickly. Purse is an easy target to grab, and now they’re armed too. :dunno:

hope you find something she likes and that works :thumbsup:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Most women don’t wear belts, my wife included. She has a Galco Underwrap belly band 2.0. It is very well made. The price is not cheap but it is worth every penny especially if it’s comfortable enough that she will want to wear it.

Here is a 20% off coupon to help offset the cost.
    [FONT=&amp]CODE "DOGDAYS"[/FONT]

Here is a link to the Galco Website.
    https://www.galcogunleather.com/underwraps-belly-band-2-0_8_393_1518.html

During a training class with Aaron and BBI we watched actual CCT video of a robbery gone bad at a tire shop. The guy and girl were off carrying a .357 The perp wanted her purse and when she tried to grab the gun off carried the perp shot her.

That solidified my dislike of off body carry. Having a firearm and not being able to use it, could in my opinion give a false sense of security.

Top Bottom