• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    335   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Since my eyes don't work like they used to, I went looking for a Bluetooth chrono that would report directly to my phone on the bench instead of reading those little numbers from afar. Found a few, but they were super pricy. Enter, the Competition Electronics Pro Chrono DLX. $129? Why not, and Amazon is an easy return if it doesn't work.

Been loading a lot of 9mm defensive, 10mm defensive and 22-250 long range target ammo, and wanted to see where my numbers were. A couple cool things:

Setup was easy, just strap in a 9v battery and turn it on. No other hookups. First, there is a little green light next to the power switch that illuminates when it's connected to your phone. Easy free download from the App Store, and it auto connects. I didn't spend any time wondering if I was wasting shots. Green light = good to go.

Now, the coolest part for the data-heads. Not only does it count and chrono shots, it gives ALL KINDS of cool stats. Standard deviation, average vel, extreme spread, power factor, and all kinds of other stuff, right on your phone.

Check out these stats:

All for only $129? That's a steal to me. Highly recommended, great little unit.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Best kept secret there is. I’ve been using CE forever. And in a world of shooters buying foreign crap, these are made in Illinois.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Nice writeup. I have the same model and the Bluetooth feature is nice. Only used it once so far but have piled up some loads to test once the weather improves.

Top Bottom