• churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Finally some truth.
    Hogbreath was a terrible politician in every office he held.
    And thanks to you mindless morons that stuck him up out tail pipes not once but twice.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    This just in. The meyor may support the police department.

[video=youtube_share;Mpqiq-FHDV4]https://youtu.be/Mpqiq-FHDV4[/video]

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    That resignation letter was powerful. It is sad to watch people who put their heart and soul into trying to better a community get sold out for politics. I foresee this happening nationwide, and I honestly don’t blame them a bit. Eventually when the apartment is infested with roaches, you gotta move to a new place and let the roaches have it.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    I know some of these folks personally. This was not a decision they made lightly and the frustration with the Mayor is palpable. He's the formal leader of Indy's Public Safety and he is conspicuously absent. As a leader, you cannot send your people out to do a job - where you have given them a rule book that severely restricts their ability to do their jobs - and then park a bus on them when they are doing that job. Does he really believe people are stupid enough to think that he can point the finger at IMPD and talk about their 'failures' and then HE won't own the mess he's made? For the love of all that is holy, where is the responsibility??? This is just a crap show! These were community leaders with skin in the game. These were people who LOVE this town and who work hard to invest in it's success and because of the MAYOR, they became so frustrated that they removed themselves??? Mother of all...

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    This just in. The meyor may support the police department.

Have you noticed the token IMPD hat hanging off the top of his credenza in his video meetings? It's laughable. Pastor Chris Holland is everything about law enforcement and for him to step away from the IMPD Southeast District CDRC cause speaks volumes to the dysfunction of the Mayor's office.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You would think we'd have a school of law here somewhere in Indiana. Maybe that one wierd city called Bloomington or somewhere.

There's that one at at New York and West St in Indy on the east side of the IUPUI campus too. You could hit Government Center North with a rock from there.

Edit: Government Center North and South are State, City/County building is further east. Just making a geographic point, it's early.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    There's that one at at New York and West St in Indy on the east side of the IUPUI campus too. You could hit Government Center North with a rock from there.

Edit: Government Center North and South are State, City/County building is further east. Just making a geographic point, it's early.
    No no no. Those aren't real law schools. I'm suprised Hogsett didn't contract with the Lubyanka School of Law, millions died to get in there.. Their NKVD101 Internal Legal Affairs class is to die for.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Have you noticed the token IMPD hat hanging off the top of his credenza in his video meetings? It's laughable. Pastor Chris Holland is everything about law enforcement and for him to step away from the IMPD Southeast District CDRC cause speaks volumes to the dysfunction of the Mayor's office.

That's probably his idea of a trophy that once adorned the head of a disillusioned former member of the thin blue line. Hog:poop: wishes he had many more.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Joe is performing for a different audience these days. Maybe a nice job in dc somewhere.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

That's probably his idea of a trophy that once adorned the head of a disillusioned former member of the thin blue line. Hog:poop: wishes he had many more.

Funny thing is, it's not a REAL IMPD hat. Not sure where he got it but we are not allowed to wear it and I've never seen that sold around here.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    New York. Let's see, that's in the east coast sort of area, isn't it? Didn't we have some guy from around there come in here a while back? Oh yeah, I remember now. Frank something-or-other. He screwed the pooch here then went west and left a trail of destruction everywhere he landed as I recall. Yeah, we need more of those east-coasters to fix things. Hey IMPD. How's the view from under that bus?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I know some of these folks personally. This was not a decision they made lightly and the frustration with the Mayor is palpable. He's the formal leader of Indy's Public Safety and he is conspicuously absent. As a leader, you cannot send your people out to do a job - where you have given them a rule book that severely restricts their ability to do their jobs - and then park a bus on them when they are doing that job. Does he really believe people are stupid enough to think that he can point the finger at IMPD and talk about their 'failures' and then HE won't own the mess he's made? For the love of all that is holy, where is the responsibility??? This is just a crap show! These were community leaders with skin in the game. These were people who LOVE this town and who work hard to invest in it's success and because of the MAYOR, they became so frustrated that they removed themselves??? Mother of all...
    Hogsett needs to fire the Public Safety Director. Because that position is ultimately responsible for whats going on at IMPD.

No purple, implied or otherwise.

(yes I know who the PSD is)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hogsett needs to fire the Public Safety Director. Because that position is ultimately responsible for whats going on at IMPD.

No purple, implied or otherwise.

(yes I know who the PSD is)
    Maybe change the name of the position to "Public Violence Enabler". Boss Hogg and the prosecutor (AKA Catch and Release Ryan, AKA Revolving Door Ryan) could share that title.

Top Bottom