Communists/Democrats: Spot the Difference

Garb

Expert
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
May 4, 2009
Richmond
Most democrats here are pro-war as long as their rep is in the white house. That's the only difference I noticed lol.

Expat

Proud Ditttohead
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Feb 27, 2010
Michiana
The Democrat President had a Christmas ornament on the White House tree with Mao's face. I think that says that the current crop in charge of the party favors communism.

Expat

Proud Ditttohead
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Feb 27, 2010
Michiana
Is that for real?!?:dunno:

Judge for yourself.

White House Christmas Decor Featuring Mao Zedong Comes Under Fire - FoxNews.com

Garb

Expert
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
May 4, 2009
Richmond
From your posts, you people don't even know what communism is. Now rather than attack me or call names. Tell me , What is Communism? Anyone know?

The redistribution of wealth, class warfare, rich people are evil, the idea that privileges are rights, and that the government gives them to you.

eldirector

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Apr 29, 2009
Brownsburg, IN
From your posts, you people don't even know what communism is. Now rather than attack me or call names. Tell me , What is Communism? Anyone know?
Well, according to the OP's video, the Canadian Communist party has pretty much the same agenda as the current US Democratic party. Sounds like "communism" is pretty close to what we are currently calling "democracy", at least in practice.

What is communism, really? All property belongs to the State, all social and economic decisions are made by the State.

We are getting a bit closer than many realize.

Products discussed on INGO

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweet.Tooth
Top Bottom