• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    As an example:

"The statute outlaws no weapon, but only limits the size of the magazine that may be used with firearms, and the record demonstrates (a) that the limitation interferes only minimally with the core right of self-defense, as there is no evidence that anyone ever has been unable to defend his or her home and family due to the lack of a large-capacity magazine," the ruling states.
    Likewise by this standard there would be no evidence that less people are killed in random large scale shootings because the shooter had to change magazines.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    It has always amazed me to think people can hold inanimate objects responsible for stupid peoples actions...

It's not about that, really. Never has been. It's not about crime, safety, or "the children," either.

All those so-called "reasons" are just plausible political cover/marketing for the goal of control, of establishing a .gov monopoly on force.

Don't be fooled.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I read the entire ruling. It was full of anti-gun buzzwords and phrases. I'm sure Brady or another anti-gun group wrote much of it and handed it to their pet judges to rubber-stamp. It pretty much ignored the Constitutionality in a few sentences and when on to explain to us simpletons why guns are so bad. They did stay part of the order for 150 days to give time for a writ of certiorari to SCOTUS, and that was the only good news.

Top Bottom