• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Gee, you'd think a state that was doing that well would be able to keep their lights on, get the homeless problem under control, manage their own water needs without stealing it from other states, keep the fires and mudslides managed through proper land management, etc., huh?
    Almost thought this post was about TX

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm still convinced something is gonna give cause sooner or later these idiots are gonna push things too far. :popcorn:

They're teaching anal sex to 3rd graders and sex toy usage.

They're normalizing pedophilia, and sexualizing children. That's what the whole "transgender" nonsense is about. They get the ability to groom young children and sexualize them, with the full support of modern institutional society.

There is not going to be a breaking point. If people haven't started shooting over these kinds of things, they never will. At least the anti-abortion crowd used to actually take a stand:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They're teaching anal sex to 3rd graders and sex toy usage.

They're normalizing pedophilia, and sexualizing children. That's what the whole "transgender" nonsense is about. They get the ability to groom young children and sexualize them, with the full support of modern institutional society.

There is not going to be a breaking point. If people haven't started shooting over these kinds of things, they never will. At least the anti-abortion crowd used to actually take a stand:

Please tell me you're not advocating the bombing of abortion clinics.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So do all police.
    HUGE difference between police killing someone in the process of committing a crime and bombing an abortion clinic. Agree with it or not, but getting an abortion is still a legal right. If you want to oppose it, there are legal means to work toward that goal without murdering fellow Americans. And what about the person walking by a clinic that has nothing to do with it. They're just acceptable collateral damage to you? You're unhinged man.

Edit: Westboro Baptist has a website (that I won't link here). You might be interested.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    The truly fascinating thing was that they are all convinced that the far-right has all of the power in the country. I don't even know how to respond to people that delusional.
    a few years ago there was a letter to the editor in my local paper. lady was complaining that conservatives control the MSM

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    HUGE difference between police killing someone in the process of committing a crime and bombing an abortion clinic. Agree with it or not, but getting an abortion is still a legal right. If you want to oppose it, there are legal means to work toward that goal without murdering fellow Americans. And what about the person walking by a clinic that has nothing to do with it. They're just acceptable collateral damage to you? You're unhinged man.

I'm sure people said the same thing about auschwitz.

It's the law, and what if a guard was injured? I guess they just needed to vote to have the camps shut down, right?

You also just made my whole argument. This is why things have gone so far down hill and will continue to do so. If I get the supreme court to make it a "right" to harm you or your family, does that now make it okay to do so, and anyone disagreeing is suddenly unhinged? I disagree with that notion and believe it is wrong either way.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    All things considered, we have a has-been with a voice like fingernails on a blackboard trying to be relevant by repackaging some of the stupidity that has been flying around. The problem is having enough idiots that hear it and decide its a good idea.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    All things considered, we have a has-been with a voice like fingernails on a blackboard trying to be relevant by repackaging some of the stupidity that has been flying around. The problem is having enough idiots that hear it and decide its a good idea.
    There seems to be no shortage of idiots anymore.

Top Bottom