• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I dunno. Travis was acting kinda cringe. Taylor had that kind of "ick" face going on. I think she's gonna be moving on to soulmate #14.
    I never thought it was soulmate hing. Not that it couldn't be permanent in quotes but that's 2 different worlds coming together. ThT don't happen in a few months usually.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I think your spelling has effected your drinking :cheers:
    I used to double check my spelling and punctuation before hitting pott reply. Several years ago I just quit unless it so unintelligible it can't be read. I am not absolutely certain of the reason.

It could be I wanted everyone to think I wad smart because the infamous they tell you that poir grammar punctuation and spelling makes one look dumb stupid or ignorant

Itcould be always saying don't care what people on interwebs think

Ig could be I got tired of this Flippin phone.

Just look at all the letters around my selected letter.

Ir it could correlate to how much I have drank!

It's like a game!

;):cool:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It’s time.

Time for a clean-slate, ground-up rebuild.

Need a new coach. New General Manager. Draft a young quarterback. Keep a couple key pieces and get rid of some expenses veterans.

Time for a new era of Colts football :rockwoot:
    Okay. Now about the next thread, it seems to me that the “colts thread” has become the defacto generic sports thread. Maybe it would be better to have an ongoing sports thread, and a colts thread. The cool thing about the seasonal colts thread is that one can go through the tread and see the play by play commentary for all the meaningful plays, for each of the colts games. Not that I enjoy the opening season optimism turn to utter despair by the end of the season. I could do without that. But it does bring back memories of the games through the season. It’s kinda cool rereading the thread. Try it. For one thing it reinforces that hindsight is 2020. We’ve all made predictions that didn’t exactly turn out like we thought.

But the other sports stuff does get in the way a bit. Might be better to have a home for the non-colts related conversations too.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Mods feel free to close this thread whenever.

Done

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom