• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Will the Colts call up Patmon from the PS, with the two two WRs OUT, and only 3 on the active roster?

Will need all of them to step up - and, IMHO, more importantly, will need Jelani Woods to get active/productive in the passing game.

I fear that the Colts will default to the 2-headed RB monster, and become totally predictable.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Will the Colts call up Patmon from the PS, with the two two WRs OUT, and only 3 on the active roster?

Will need all of them to step up - and, IMHO, more importantly, will need Jelani Woods to get active/productive in the passing game.

I fear that the Colts will default to the 2-headed RB monster, and become totally predictable.

Michael Strahan’s got a big opportunity to really cement his role on the team if he can step up on Sunday.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Michael Strahan’s got a big opportunity to really cement his role on the team if he can step up on Sunday.
    Thee guy is a giant. Looks like moe alle cox.
    I picked him up On a couple of fantasy teams. Not starting him yet but in a way I want to take the chance this week.
    I have been waiting to see if he can be who Matty ice looks for and he may be forced to do so.

One thing about this game is it should be a quickly played game. Like I have said all preseason go with the under score wise on the game.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Guess you missed the ‘I’. I have a right to my opinion.
    No, I didn't miss anything at all. I thanked you for sharing your opinion on something you said you no longer care about.
    I even eluded that there are probably some dynamics surrounding the game we (many of us) don't agree with, but we (those of us who still enjoy it) see it for what it is, entertainment.

You are certainly entitled to you right to hold an opinion. But, why continue to post in a thread you yourself have stated you have no interest in? If you just want to be another who bashes sports for political purposes by all means, please start a thread for that (there have been several over the last few years). Please either join the discussion or just move along to a thread you enjoy

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Looks like a pretty good chance of nasty weather around/after halftime.
    I hadn't seen that. If that's the case they better come out of the locker room with some attitude and play some old fashioned smash mouth football. Get points on the board early. If the field conditions decline, it will be even harder to make big plays and gain control

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom