• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I'm just imagining how funny it would be if the last game between Colts and the Texans was a battle for last place to get the best draft pick. Like both teams just intentionally trying to throw interceptions and fumbling on purpose, but even the defense would try not to catch the ball or recover fumbles. Maybe punting on first down lol.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I'm just imagining how funny it would be if the last game between Colts and the Texans was a battle for last place to get the best draft pick. Like both teams just intentionally trying to throw interceptions and fumbling on purpose, but even the defense would try not to catch the ball or recover fumbles. Maybe punting on first down lol.
    Where are the Texans going to win 2 (maybe 3, depending on tiebreaker scenarios) more games prior to Week 17, to make that scenario even possible?

CLE
    @DAL
    KC
    @TEN
    JAX

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    If Matt Ryan plays it won’t be on purpose but it will happen. Lol

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Have I said I hate ties! That stupid tie really hurts playoff chances and equally hurts the draft order. That tie may well represent a four of five pick slide. There are NINE picks at 4-7 in front of the Colts 4-7-1. Obviously the order is not set and there are lots of games to play but that tie is ridiculous…
    I agree. There should never be a tie in professional sports. Just keep playing until you have a winner

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Have I said I hate ties! That stupid tie really hurts playoff chances and equally hurts the draft order. That tie may well represent a four of five pick slide. There are NINE picks at 4-7 in front of the Colts 4-7-1. Obviously the order is not set and there are lots of games to play but that tie is ridiculous…

Very good chance that several of the nine 4-7 teams get a win and we will definitely lose to the Cowboys.

We’ll be in the top 10 by next week.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Was looking at third down conversion rates, it seems almost identical to the list of best teams, KC and Buffalo over 50%, Philly and Cincinnati at 47%. Colts at #28/36%.

Was trying to find third and long conversion rate. Watching Buffalo tonight third and seven and beyond seems almost automatic. Colts are not a sure thing on third and short…

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    This Colts offense is averaging over 2 fumbles per game and a hair under 1 interception per game.

Think about that….

They fumble the ball twice and throw one interception every single game.

Picture perfect definition of shooting yourself in the foot all season.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom