Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How will this Raiders thing playing out? I think, fall apart. They could shoulder chip, them against the world, and win a SB...
    That will play out hard for them. The way this **** came down should put a chip on their shoulders. This is pretty ****ed up start to finish.
    how it is dealt with by staff will make all the difference.
    I am not so sure any of us would survive the microscope scrutiny some of these people have endured. I know for a fact I would not.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Saw an article that Reich wishes he had called a pass play to get the first down rather than the run that lost 4 yards and left a 48 yard FG attempt that was missed that would've sealed the game.

You have a hot QB with a 128 QB rating in the game, third and eight, and you don't trust him to get you a first down on a a game winning drive?

Bad play call in light of how banged up the defense and special teams was. I know MMQB always is perfect but he failed the team there...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Saw an article that Reich wishes he had called a pass play to get the first down rather than the run that lost 4 yards and left a 48 yard FG attempt that was missed that would've sealed the game.

You have a hot QB with a 128 QB rating in the game, third and eight, and you don't trust him to get you a first down on a a game winning drive?

Bad play call in light of how banged up the defense and special teams was. I know MMQB always is perfect but he failed the team there...
    I was screaming at the TV when those last series was called. Ridiculous.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    In other news, the Ravens sure did pull the rabbit out of the hat Monday. Been reviewing the last of the game and seeing quotes from those involved.

Had to stop the Colts from scoring, check, blocked a punt, and Colts miss another.

Had to get TWO TD's and TWO two point conversions, check.

Won the toss to get first score against a decimated Colts defense, check.

This really was a crazy outcome, in the final minutes of the game their were at least seven different things that had to happen for the Colts to lose and they ALL did. Unbelievable!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    TY returning to the practice field. He has been eligible to return for two weeks but could not go.

Colts must put him on the active roster in the next three weeks or he will have to remain on the IR all season...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    How will this Raiders thing playing out? I think, fall apart. They could shoulder chip, them against the world, and win a SB...
    They lost to the now 3-2 Bears before the mess really went wide....what does that tell you?

I mean, I'm glad and no one thought the Bears would have a better record than the Chiefs at any point in the schedule regardless, but c'mon...the Bears. If the Bears finish 2d in their division and don't get the wildcard, they have to consider that a positive.

The Raiders looked good for 2 games and losing to the Chargers doesn't make them look horrible....but the Bears.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They lost to the now 3-2 Bears before the mess really went wide....what does that tell you?

I mean, I'm glad and no one thought the Bears would have a better record than the Chiefs at any point in the schedule regardless, but c'mon...the Bears. If the Bears finish 2d in their division and don't get the wildcard, they have to consider that a positive.

The Raiders looked good for 2 games and losing to the Chargers doesn't make them look horrible....but the Bears.

The Raiders were already a feast or famine team. I believe they will have an extended famine now.

Fields is an electric player with a McMahon bravado, there is potential there. This has been said about every rookie QB this year but it bears repeating; look at Josh Allen's stats his first five games...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Colts are signing Michael Badgely again as a back up. Blankenship did not practice today. Badgely was with the Colts in 2018 as an undrafted free agent. He also started the season for the Titans but was released after missing a FG and two PAT's...

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Seems like the Colts haven’t had a reliable receiver in a while. Pittman could be a legit #1 if he continues to perform at this level.

9R3UsNR.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom