Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's the game. 20-13 Baltimore. They look like as good a team as any to root for I reckon! Jackson ended up with 137 yards rushing and like 179 yards passing I think.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    I see what you mean about Jackson. He's rushed for over 100 yards so far. So he's basically a good running back that, oh by the way, is a good quarterback too! Pretty impressive!
    Yessir! He didn't have a good start but got better as the game went on. That touchdown run late in the 2nd was a beauty... just a great game to watch. His first playoff victory too.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    OH NO! WE SUCK AGAIN lol. Well hopefully they can pull a good QB in the draft or possibly sign another good experienced QB. Based on the 2019 season I just don't the Brisset is the right person to plug in there long term

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Craptastic. I sure hope they don't end up with Watson. Last thing we need is his privileged 'woke' ass telling the front office how to conduct business.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I somehow forgot to join the new Colts thread.

I, for one, am sorry to see Rivers go. I think he was likely our best QB option for 2021. We have no shot at Watson (even the craptastic Texans front office wouldn't trade him in-division), but I'd take him in a heartbeat.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    OH NO! WE SUCK AGAIN lol. Well hopefully they can pull a good QB in the draft or possibly sign another good experienced QB. Based on the 2019 season I just don't the Brisset is the right person to plug in there long term
    Ha! Love that silly movie.

6878791945_9a0e492605_z.jpg

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    There are some other names in play like Stafford up in Detroit. But yeah I thought Rivers was likely the best fit for 2021.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Welp, in addition to a new QB looks like Ballard and Reich are also going to need a new OC. Sirriani just agreed to become Eagles head coach.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Its time for him. He should be set monetarily and he has like a zillion kids.
    Yeah but it still was a tad of a surprise. Just a couple weeks ago before the playoffs started he was asked by media and he said something about he wouldn't mind another year with the Colts. Then After the playoff loss Coach Reich said he wanted Rivers back for next year.
    I wish him the best and think he did a great job overall this year.
    Who is the best draft prospect to hope for?

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Yeah but it still was a tad of a surprise. Just a couple weeks ago before the playoffs started he was asked by media and he said something about he wouldn't mind another year with the Colts. Then After the playoff loss Coach Reich said he wanted Rivers back for next year.
    I wish him the best and think he did a great job overall this year.
    Who is the best draft prospect to hope for?

Ballard said he didn’t think any viable QB’s would be there at 21 or wherever our 1st round pick is. So it’s gonna cost a hefty price to trade up into the top 10 if there’s a guy that they really believe in. Other thing is there are a lot of teams in front of us that also need QB’s. My guess is they’ll bring back Jacoby and another veteran free agent to compete for the starting roll. Definitely not ideal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom