• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    I think we offer Rivers another one year deal for sure. He has not been and will not be the QB to make a deep playoff run without a lot of luck, though.

I do think we look for some corner depth/help. I'm not sure who that is, though. We don't scare anyone in man coverage.

What happens to T.Y. Hilton? I bet we let him test the market a little. I like him, but he clearly isn't the threat he was a few years ago. I hate to state the obvious, but he is a 31-year-old receiver who has been on the decline for a while. Worth the $14million cap hit this season? My vote is no.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think we offer Rivers another one year deal for sure. He has not been and will not be the QB to make a deep playoff run without a lot of luck, though.

I do think we look for some corner depth/help. I'm not sure who that is, though. We don't scare anyone in man coverage.

What happens to T.Y. Hilton? I bet we let him test the market a little. I like him, but he clearly isn't the threat he was a few years ago. I hate to state the obvious, but he is a 31-year-old receiver who has been on the decline for a while. Worth the $14million cap hit this season? My vote is no.
    I can see that about T.Y. too. Yesterday he really didn't even seem to get many touches, so how badly is he needed if they're not using him? And that makes me sad to say because he has been so good for the team.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    So now that the Colts have been eliminated, who is everyone rooting for to get to the Super Bowl? Or does anyone care? :):
    Ravens 1000%. Lamar Jackson is so fun to watch and he's just a class act. Very humble guy. I was hoping to see Colts v Ravens in these playoffs but now I just want the Ravens to win it all.

Gotta get through this tough playoff rematch today at 1:00 against the Titans.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I wouldn’t mind seeing Buffalo get one. That’d be pretty cool. Not sure anybody can slow down Mahomes and that Chiefs offense though.
    Ravens 1000%. Lamar Jackson is so fun to watch and he's just a class act. Very humble guy. I was hoping to see Colts v Ravens in these playoffs but now I just want the Ravens to win it all.

I'm kinda torn. On the one hand, if the Bills take it all, we can say, "Hey, we lost to the Super Bowl champs." On the other hand, TN is in our division. I have a hard time rooting for anybody but the Colts though, so it becomes pretty arbitrary for me.

wingrider1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County

I'm onboard with Jackson, fun to watch. I think the ravens may be the only thing between the KC and another super bow. We'll see.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Colts players with expiring contracts:
    Philip Rivers
    Jacoby Brissett
    TY Hilton
    Justin Houston
    Denico Autry
    Anthony Walker
    Xavier Rhodes
    TJ Carrie
    Marlon Mack
    Malik Hooker
    Le’Raven Clark
    Trey Burton

Some big names on that list. Who do you keep? Who do you let walk? Might be some big surprises in the off-season.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Its a good game.
    Ravens up 17/10
    Baltimore's fullback - Ricard - is a freaking monster! It made sense when I heard that he went from playing defensive lineman to playing fullback and they've even used him as a tight end. Dude goes almost 300 lbs! Reminds me of that game when the Bears brought in Refrigerator Perry for a goal line play back in what... 85? :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I see what you mean about Jackson. He's rushed for over 100 yards so far. So he's basically a good running back that, oh by the way, is a good quarterback too! Pretty impressive!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom