• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    If anyone is affected by the YouTube TV/Disney fiasco, you might try the Yahoo sports app on Monday night. My main email has been with them for decades, so don’t know whether you need to create an account or not, but they show the televised games live on there.

Just a FYI.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    The Tuesday games might well effect any teams playing early games next week. If it was originally a Saturday or Sunday game and becomes a Tuesday or Monday game the schedule still has them playing Saturday or Thursday. Then again I have not checked the overall schedule to see if this is true.

I know the cards do play Sunday then Saturday so the colts get an extra day.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If anyone is affected by the YouTube TV/Disney fiasco, you might try the Yahoo sports app on Monday night. My main email has been with them for decades, so don’t know whether you need to create an account or not, but they show the televised games live on there.

Just a FYI.
    You do not have to have an account. This is how I watched MNF all season as I cut cable. The frustrating part is I can sit on my couch and watch MNF on my pad but cannot cast it to my TV. You can ONLY watch on the device.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Outcomes that benefit the Colts:

Chiefs over Chargers
    Raiders over Browns
    Panthers over Bills
    Packers over Ravens
    Jets over Dolphins

There’s a couple other games that are kind’ve a wash.

Bengals vs Broncos - They’re both 7-6 so whatever, one of them will be 7-7 after the game.

Titans vs Steelers - I guess we want the Titans to win? I can listen to both sides of that one. A Titans win would hurt the Steelers in the wildcard race. A Steelers win could potentially get us closer to winning the AFC South, but that’s very unlikely.

Reminder of today’s slate of games as they pertain to the Colts.

Chiefs took care of their game. We took care of ours.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    To me the Colts have climbed an almost impossible mountain. At the moment I rank the AFC this way.

KC, I don’t think they lose another game.

Colts, anything is possible now.

Pats, they will regroup and beat the Bills again at home. Colts win was a Buffalo nightmare.

Chargers, almost caught KC.

Titans, we find out today if they lost their will with Henry out.

Everyone else is a flawed mess that still must beat the crap out of each other

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I
    To me the Colts have climbed an almost impossible mountain. At the moment I rank the AFC this way.

KC, I don’t think they lose another game.

Colts, anything is possible now.

Pats, they will regroup and beat the Bills again at home. Colts win was a Buffalo nightmare.

Chargers, almost caught KC.

Titans, we find out today if they lost their will with Henry out.

Everyone else is a flawed mess that still must beat the crap out of each other
    It has come down to the wire. There will be some seriously hard fought battles in the next few weeks.,

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So do I have this right?

If Titans win out they win division, as they are 3 games ahead of the Colts. If they lose out Colts can win division. Can Colts lose one and still win division?

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    So do I have this right?

If Titans win out they win division, as they are 3 games ahead of the Colts. If they lose out Colts can win division. Can Colts lose one and still win division?

We would have to finish with a better record than Tennessee to win the Division since they have the head-to-head tie breaker. So technically yes possible, though not likely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom