Not open for further replies.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    And a nighttime rain expected game.

Colts should go heavy on Taylor eat up the clock and hope the defense can put the stop to Jimmy G’s offense as the 49’ers are missing running backs

The coach seems to want to spread the ball around to players other than Johnny T. I think this time maybe

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Colts have proven that they can beat up on bad teams (Fins and Texans), and that they can hang with really good teams (Rams and Ravens). Now they need to prove that they can beat a good/average teams the next two weeks. 49ers and Titans. We could end up 6-4 over the next month and be in a position to make a run late in the season.

Some of the other teams that were considered wildcard playoff teams at the beginning of the season have faltered. Mayfield is out for the Browns. Miami is bad. Who knows what Raiders will do. Maybe you can squeak in at 10-7.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Colts have proven that they can beat up on bad teams (Fins and Texans), and that they can hang with really good teams (Rams and Ravens). Now they need to prove that they can beat a good/average teams the next two weeks. 49ers and Titans. We could end up 6-4 over the next month and be in a position to make a run late in the season.

Some of the other teams that were considered wildcard playoff teams at the beginning of the season have faltered. Mayfield is out for the Browns. Miami is bad. Who knows what Raiders will do. Maybe you can squeak in at 10-7.

Where in the world are you getting 10-7? I was wrong on the Dolphins game, in my early season picks but otherwise spot on. I just reviewed my picks and just don’t see where the wins are coming from. I have them beating the titans but after the Bills game question that. Maybe the Pats or LV could be wins but still not enough. Tell me the eight teams they will beat?

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Jag’s are improving. Still bad times two. Still have a Texans game there’s three no passing game at San fra in a downpour there is four. (If the let Johnny out to play)

Pat’s have old bill he will always take. Away your best player. I give the edge to them.

Wild card is nice but not what one wants with the powerhouse teams in the AFC.

To get to ten wins we are going to have to use some trick plays and come off the leading so let’s play conservative line they have been using of late

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Jag’s are improving. Still bad times two. Still have a Texans game there’s three no passing game at San fra in a downpour there is four. (If the let Johnny out to play)

Pat’s have old bill he will always take. Away your best player. I give the edge to them.

Wild card is nice but not what one wants with the powerhouse teams in the AFC.

To get to ten wins we are going to have to use some trick plays and come off the leading so let’s play conservative line they have been using of late
    So let’s give them the Titan’s second game, the two Jags, Texans, the Jets, Pats, and LV. That is nine, which other one to get to ten? 49’ers, Bills, Buc’s, and Card’s? That is a very unlikely run of the table…

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Supposed to be an absolute monsoon tonight in Santa Clara. Flash flooding and 40mph winds. Great football weather.

Potentially that favors us. We have a good run offense and a good run defense. 49ers are also down their two starting RB’s.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom