• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Thinking of getting one of these. Any recommendations on a LGS in NWI (St. John area)? I won't pay over MSRP. Also, how long does it take to get one once its ordered? Appreciate any comments.

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Good luck on the msrp. I still have yet to see anyone offer one of these at or below msrp. Most I've seen advertised were in the $2K range.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Good luck on the msrp. I still have yet to see anyone offer one of these at or below msrp. Most I've seen advertised were in the $2K range.
    I got mine for 1550.00, still above MSRP but I was in the right place at the right time. You're right though, it's still a bit early to get one under MSRP, they're still in demand.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Thinking of getting one of these. Any recommendations on a LGS in NWI (St. John area)? I won't pay over MSRP. Also, how long does it take to get one once its ordered? Appreciate any comments.
    I saw one at the gun show on Saturday had a price tag of $1850. Sorry if I saw this sooner I would have let you know

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Well, I checked two dealers in NWI and neither would even put me on a list. This may take a while. Would like to get as close to MSRP as I can. Watching GunBroker but only buy from ffls on that site. Anyone else having luck getting one?

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Palmetto State Armory has them in this week’s email for $1900.
    Makes me feel like I got my Ruger, GP-100 Match Champion in 10mm at a steal of a price. There made of unobtainum.

Now I know everyone has a different trigger, some like Smiths, some Colts some Rugers and some like, fill in the name.

Now I'll admit that Pythons look cool with the vent rib but if you block out or hide the barrel, not so much. I've had the Python and the Diamond Back and they were cool looking but I just couldn't warm up to them, something about the feel turned me off so I sold them.

Now variety makes the world go round as they say and I've had a huge variety over the years but to each his own.

baranjhn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Lafayette
    I saw one at a LGS here in Lafayette for $1800ish. It sold the same day it came in. I did have a chance to look at it, and thought it was not as nice as the originals.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Makes me feel like I got my Ruger, GP-100 Match Champion in 10mm at a steal of a price. There made of unobtainum.

Now I know everyone has a different trigger, some like Smiths, some Colts some Rugers and some like, fill in the name.

Now I'll admit that Pythons look cool with the vent rib but if you block out or hide the barrel, not so much. I've had the Python and the Diamond Back and they were cool looking but I just couldn't warm up to them, something about the feel turned me off so I sold them.

Now variety makes the world go round as they say and I've had a huge variety over the years but to each his own.
    Bingo. Had a couple of Anacondas and Pythons. All needed work if you shot them enough.
    I sold them and damn I now wish I had waited. People are insane over these things.
    To each their very own. I wish the OP luck in his search and pray he feels good about it after he shoots it.
    Be safe.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    At the price levels being discussed my enthusiasm wanes. It's one thing to make a fair profit which I would expect MSRP to be, but looks like a lot of gouging going on.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    It's the market/climate we're in. Remington Nylon 66 for $500???? WOW!!! (Sorry, off subject, but couldn't believe that picture on here when I saw it.) I wish you best of luck on the Colt purchase and give you all the rainbow's pots of gold to locate 38 or 357 ammo for that Colt at a "decent" price right now!!!

Top Bottom