• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I spent at least an hour just a couple days ago planning a travel trip for 2024 with the family. I was looking at maps and also was interested in going to Moab and Grand Canyon. I planned on 2 weeks time frame. My wife's sister lives in North Platte, NE which is 3hr from Denver. It's a good starting point form the journey to the Grand Canyon and back with 2-3 day stops in Moab and Estes. I planned on traveling I70 into Utah then South on Hwy 191. Visit Canyonlands too

vtnewbie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2019
    Vermont
    The smaller the roads, the better! 50 is a great drive without hassle. You really can't go wrong anywhere. Yes Glenwood canyon is cool but why take interstate when you're in the mountains? The million dollar highway is my favorite if you can squeeze it in. Wolf Creek pass is good. Heck I even loved the drive on that straightest section of road in the state, the one that goes past the alligator farm and the hot springs.
    Yeah, on the way down to Alamosa. Crazy how it goes from winding mountain road to absolute arrow straight!

Top Bottom