• ...and so much more!
  • Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Almost bought some Black Rifle coffee to try a week ago, but just couldn’t pony up the high price. Karma struck a few days later with the interview going public. No need to want to try that coffee anymore!

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I’ve been using Amazon’s donut shop blend K cups Monday thru Thursday (I leave early and my wife doesn’t drink coffee). Just use Folgers or maxwell house on the weekend.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    One of my favorite coffee stories...

Middle of the 1980's I'm pulling on a long neck, sitting at a picnic table, a county road icehouse somewhere in south Texas. It was late summer and the conversations drift in and out of deer hunting, coffee, guns, cartridges and local happenings. A fellow parks his truck, buys a beer and sits in. After a bit he says, "You want to taste some really good coffee?"

I says yeah sure and he gets a thermos out of the truck, pours me a cup and when I'm duly impressed with how yummy it is he tells me the beans were roasted over a camp fire that morning. Before too long he asks me if I'd be interested in M-16's. When I asked how much he'd want for one he says that well, he's selling them by the case. Figger'n I didn't want to know any more about crates of M-16's, where the landing strip was or which agency I'd might end up permanently attached to I says that yeah really is some fine coffee and drifted on to other matters.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    What interview?

They did an interview basically trashing conservatives. Here's an article about it. I haven't read it, but it came up in my search:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My take is, you built your brand on being patriots and got millions of dollars for it. When you now spout off about things important to patriots and tell them you don't want them to be affiliated with your brand, then don't be surprised when people leave you high and dry.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My take is, you built your brand on being patriots and got millions of dollars for it. When you now spout off about things important to patriots and tell them you don't want them to be affiliated with your brand, then don't be surprised when people leave you high and dry.
    That just seems like a perfect metaphor for the Mitt Romney/Liz Cheney brand of Republicanism, standing on the shoulders of patriots to reach the next rung on the ladder

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    And yet you didn't read the article or do your own investigation. Hmm, I know we always accuse others of being:sheep:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    And yet you didn't read the article or do your own investigation. Hmm, I know we always accuse others of being:sheep:

I didn't read that specific article at the time I posted it as I was in a hurry to find something. I'd already watched 3 videos about it and read several other articles, I just hadn't book marked them.

JessieM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Ordering another 5lb bag of coffee bean direct Highlander Grogg whole bean off Amazon right now. Too good, 10 cup pot fresh ground daily.

Top Bottom