• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Not sure if this thread is only for pics of your knife and coffee lol but if I may threadjack for a moment…. You guys are the resident coffee experts in here. I want to get into the “whole bean” game. What is the most affordable hassle free equipment for that?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Not sure if this thread is only for pics of your knife and coffee lol but if I may threadjack for a moment…. You guys are the resident coffee experts in here. I want to get into the “whole bean” game. What is the most affordable hassle free equipment for that?
    Just a simple grinder. Mr Coffee makes one, and for a little more Hamilton Beach makes one that is slightly quieter and easier to use.

Some people also get a hand burr grinder and swear by them

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Just a simple grinder. Mr Coffee makes one, and for a little more Hamilton Beach makes one that is slightly quieter and easier to use.

Some people also get a hand burr grinder and swear by them
    I like my timer on my coffee pot so would I just grind the night before then set as I do with Folgers I didn’t know if they needed to be usEd in a certain time frame so I was looking at the coffee pots with built in grinders but they look like a hassle

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I like my timer on my coffee pot so would I just grind the night before then set as I do with Folgers I didn’t know if they needed to be usEd in a certain time frame so I was looking at the coffee pots with built in grinders but they look like a hassle
    Yep, night before is fine. I used to have a grind in one and it’s a mess to clean

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    How about stocking full beans? Best way to store? Right now I have stacks of Folgers cans and they seem to last forever. If I get into this I’d likely start stocking what I use.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Love that carbon fiber .... a nice touch on a Spydie ! :thumbsup:
    A small clip-on Spydie serves me well for a day around the house.

i-bCmK7f9-XL.jpg

Top Bottom