• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Banned alcohol - bootlegging took off and eventually ban was repealed.
    Banned drugs - drugs are still as available as ever and now being legalized.
    Banned tobacco under 21 - majority of smokers started smoking at an average age of 15.

We've lost the war on drugs, the war on terror, the war on hunger and poverty, so what sane person believes banning anything in this country actually makes it inaccessible? And I know the memes have been flying about this one, but now liberals are irate over the so-called war on abortion rights. They already grasp the concept because their 'threat' is if abortion because illegal then people will just have illegal abortions. Well no duh, that's also how guns work genius! Outlawing guns only makes gun owners outlaws and next time liberals need protection I hope the cops stand around and pull a Uvalde while they watch helplessly because apparently liberals think killing an unborn child is a right but protecting a child after birth with a gun is illegal.

Oh, and there is definitely a mental health crisis in this country... It's called liberalism!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    The thing we need to drive home is this:

“The only reason to disarm someone is because you’re planning to do something to that someone for which they would otherwise shoot you.”

No exclamation points. No hysteria. No drama. Just the simple fact.

When a cop disarms a BG, it’s because the latter has committed a crime and is about to be arrested. (That’s how it’s supposed to work, anyway) When government as a whole does it broadly, they have plans that the people as a whole will object to them enacting.

So the (rhetorical) question is: What are they planning?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They’re doing a great job of that all by themselves
    Sadly until all good people cut cable (or any service with CNN) it does not matter if no one watches. They make their money from cable fees, about a dollar a month per subscriber, that is $90 million a month.

Screw CNN and PMSNBC and cut cable, Dish, DriectTV, Sling, YouTube, TV, any of them. Shut them down…

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Come and get it mother ****er! I'm getting tired of these elitist piles of **** giving their ****ing opinions on my GOD given rights. **** them all straight to hell. From that brainless prick in the white house, all those pulling his strings and all the other worthless ****suckers that buy into that bull****.

Just remember how these people absolutely **** their pants when grandma walked into the building waving an American flag while unarmed:
    nNhWBk6.jpg

They really need a solid reminder that the buck stops with us.

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Some used guns, some knives, some cars, some clubs, some bare hands, some... The one thing every murderer has in common is that they committed a crime. Obviously a law was useless.

If they somehow manage to repeal the 2A, and pass a ban on firearm ownership, it's still just a law, and still just as worthless.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    The ONLY argument I have ANY respect for in regards to gun control are those that say, repeal the 2A.

I vehemently disagree with them, but at least they acknowledge that the Constitution means what it says and stands in the way of what they desire.

Top Bottom