• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnman98

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2021
    Indianapolis, IN
    The cake meme is so true. Just imagine all the people who rely on the gun industry as their career and only source of income. I would be nervous as hell. One day I fear the right to bear arms will be abolished.

thelefthand

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    A
    The fallacy in outlawing guns is the belief that guns won't be available. Of course guns will be readily available to those who don't care about laws. Even the most confused alphabet person pussyhat wearing 'other' knows that outlawing guns will not stop people violence where a gun is used by a bad guy. Gun prohibition cannot work.
    Actually, the fallacy is believing that someone else can be responsible for your safety.

mopar70

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    North Vernon
    And that's why we have the second amendment, People like this would have us all disarmed. That has worked out so well for other countries. Our forefathers knew what they were doing.

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    WaybackMachine Link to article.

Quiet part out loud... mask is slipping... yada yada yada.

I'm always reminded of the gun control cake meme.

It all inches towards their goal...

I completely agree, stop trying to “fix it” that’s unconstitutional no matter which way 9 lawyers swing. It’s in plain text.

They should definitely try to amend it out of existence though. I’d love to see them squirm as their beloved dummocracy completely fails them as they get neither the votes in the senate and no where close to 38 of the 50 states to agree to their stupidity. Then they could wail and gnash their teeth over how duhmocracy failed because they got like 4 or 5 states to go along with their anti freedom scheme. Hell, give them the benefit of the doubt and say they got every light and dark blue state, it’s still nowhere close to 38.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Of course that's what they really want. It's what all the liberals have always wanted. Every "compromise" on gun control is just one step closer to their end-game of banning all private ownership of firearms. Guns are only for the "king's men"... :(

sixGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 24, 2020
    Grabill
    I wrote in another thread something along these lines...

We need to refuse their narrative. It was gun control before they wordsmithed it to "common sense gun safety" blah blah blah...

We know what the end goal is.

We need to call it what it is... civilian disarmament.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    This is not a recent thing with the news media... I've been unsuccessful in finding it, but I recall a Time magazine editorial back in the 80's (back when Time was widely read) that said that Time would no longer "debate" gun control, the "right answer" was clear and presenting any opposing views would only confuse voters, and they might vote for the "wrong" people.

Basically publicly announced that any future Time articles would be propaganda.

Top Bottom