• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Leadership has had the same feelings about weapons since societies got organized. The freedoms and the loss of those freedoms ebbs and flows through time, often depending leadership's perceptions and fears.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    WaybackMachine Link to article.

Quiet part out loud... mask is slipping... yada yada yada.

I'm always reminded of the gun control cake meme.

It all inches towards their goal...

Come and get it mother ****er! I'm getting tired of these elitist piles of **** giving their ****ing opinions on my GOD given rights. **** them all straight to hell. From that brainless prick in the white house, all those pulling his strings and all the other worthless ****suckers that buy into that bull****.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Come and get it mother ****er! I'm getting tired of these elitist piles of **** giving their ****ing opinions on my GOD given rights. **** them all straight to hell. From that brainless prick in the white house, all those pulling his strings and all the other worthless ****suckers that buy into that bull****.
    Don't mince words. Tell us how you really feel!

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Nobody cares what an 82 year old liberal pundit thinks.

Nobody.

That being said, I love how casually he glossed over this part:

Of course, it won't be easy to repeal the Second Amendment. It would require a constitutional amendment, passed by two-thirds of the House and Senate and three-quarter of the states. Or a constitutional convention, called by two-thirds of the states, with any proposed changes approved by three-quarters of the states. But, difficult or not, it's still the right thing to do.

Talk about understatement of the century...good luck with that.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Copyright and trademark infringement of Big Red.

Reported…

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    2a says the people have the right to keep and bear arms. It does not say people have a right to run in to crowded spaces and blindly start shooting everybody. Focusing on 2a doesn't actually address the real issue of nutters blindly murdering others. Why do the elite and powerful focus on the 2a? Fear. Power. Control. It isn't gun violence. It's people violence. The tool of choice be damned. Guns were used in the founding of this country and have been present ever since. This isn't a gun issue. It's a people issue. What changed in the last 200 years? Rhetorical question. It's time for the innocent, the sane, the people committed to freedom to start shooting back. If the power brokers want to change the constitution, there's a process for that. They can use that process of STFU!

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Remember this every time a lib puts on the puppy dog eyes and tries to tell you it's only mags, it's only assault weapons, it's only red flags.

All of gun control is a motte and bailey for the real goal of total disarmament and making you absolutely at the mercy of their State.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The fallacy in outlawing guns is the belief that guns won't be available. Of course guns will be readily available to those who don't care about laws. Even the most confused alphabet person pussyhat wearing 'other' knows that outlawing guns will not stop people violence where a gun is used by a bad guy. Gun prohibition cannot work.

Top Bottom