CMP; unbearably slow shipping isnt just for rifles.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I needed some more GI slings for a few rifles. So I figured I'd support a good cause. I placed an order late on veterans day. They had the order waiting on them when they arrived Monday morning. (the 14th)

A couple days ago my order still showed as "processing" So I reached out to find out what was up. "Its in shipping waiting to be mailed out. We expect to mail it to you on Monday the 28th."
    Wow. 2 weeks to ship an accessory that they just needed to put in a box and slap a label on? No testing, no building, no hazmat, nothing.

So if you order from them, even if its just a sling, ammo, etc. dont expect to see it for 3 weeks.

And yes I know they are losing two days due to the holiday. Still unacceptable for that order to not be in the mail by the end of the first week.

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I needed some more GI slings for a few rifles. So I figured I'd support a good cause. I placed an order late on veterans day. They had the order waiting on them when they arrived Monday morning. (the 14th)

A couple days ago my order still showed as "processing" So I reached out to find out what was up. "Its in shipping waiting to be mailed out. We expect to mail it to you on Monday the 28th."
    Wow. 2 weeks to ship an accessory that they just needed to put in a box and slap a label on? No testing, no building, no hazmat, nothing.

So if you order from them, even if its just a sling, ammo, etc. dont expect to see it for 3 weeks.

And yes I know they are losing two days due to the holiday. Still unacceptable for that order to not be in the mail by the end of the first week.
    You wanna run their program, go ahead and volunteer. Otherwise, your whining is unbecoming and unproductive. Patience has never been your long suit, has it?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You wanna run their program, go ahead and volunteer. Otherwise, your whining is unbecoming and unproductive. Patience has never been your long suit, has it?

So you think its reasonable to take 2 full weeks to ship a product that requires no special handling? :rolleyes: There is no reason for that box to not be in the mail by the following Friday. I'm not even expecting for it to be in the mail same day. If I wanted that I would have overpaid and bought it from Amazon.

And you are wrong. This thread is VERY productive to somebody who was going to buy something from them to use the following week and instead buys from another vendor so they can actually get it on time. If I had read this posted by somebody else, I'd be thankful.

But by all means. If you want to handwrite them a letter with your order details and mail them a check and wait patiently for 6-8 weeks like its 1975, you are welcome to do so, sir.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    So you think its reasonable to take 2 full weeks to ship a product that requires no special handling? :rolleyes: There is no reason for that box to not be in the mail by the following Friday. I'm not even expecting for it to be in the mail same day. If I wanted that I would have overpaid and bought it from Amazon.

And you are wrong. This thread is VERY productive to somebody who was going to buy something from them to use the following week and instead buys from another vendor so they can actually get it on time. If I had read this posted by somebody else, I'd be thankful.

But by all means. If you want to handwrite them a letter with your order details and mail them a check and wait patiently for 6-8 weeks like its 1975, you are welcome to do so, sir.
    I think I'm just tired of you complaining all the time. How bout some positive vibes, monkey boy?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

In 1975 it took every bit of a year to get your rifle delivered to your home.

Reactions: Leo

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    In 1975 it took every bit of a year to get your rifle delivered to your home.
    Amazon has changed our expectations, huh? I’m old enough to remember when you ordered something, almost anything, there’d be a disclaimer that would say something like “allow 6-8 weeks for delivery”.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I took your concern to heart Patience, so I decided to do some introspection. Am I really that much of a negative Nancy? I wonder...

Looking through my post history, my individual comments are overwhelmingly positive. Sure my started threads may be weighted on the negative/warning side, but overall my content is positive.

So how about paying more attention to the big picture instead of just a certain segment of what I post? I typically dont post just to complain. But when I do, there is usually a warning to others, which is intended to help the next guy not deal with the headache I had.
    Or if you think my started threads suck, skip the threads that show I started them. I wont be offended.

Hope you have a great holiday with the family. And if not and your Saturday is free, you are welcome to join my motley crew for Turkey on the grill, ham, meatloaf and who knows what else... Just send a DM for directions and time.

Peace out!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I took your concern to heart Patience, so I decided to do some introspection. Am I really that much of a negative Nancy? I wonder...

Looking through my post history, my individual comments are overwhelmingly positive. Sure my started threads may be weighted on the negative/warning side, but overall my content is positive.

So how about paying more attention to the big picture instead of just a certain segment of what I post? I typically dont post just to complain. But when I do, there is usually a warning to others, which is intended to help the next guy not deal with the headache I had.
    Or if you think my started threads suck, skip the threads that show I started them. I wont be offended.

Hope you have a great holiday with the family. And if not and your Saturday is free, you are welcome to join my motley crew for Turkey on the grill, ham, meatloaf and who knows what else... Just send a DM for directions and time.

Peace out!
    Hey! A feller needs a hobby.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

Peace out!
    I love you, man. Just poking at you.:stickpoke:

Top Bottom