• ...and so much more!
  • bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Very good to hear youre still burning oxygen. Keep up the good fight, you got this.

Continued prayers and positive energy your way CM and CKW. Digging out the good mojo and gugu for you too.

Last edited:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    This is CKW posting for the Mouse
    Ok lots going on today. Got here and there were lots of medical people. He has started pooping in his ostomy bag and nothing coming out of HIs GI tube so they removed it yaaaaah!!! He has an open wound like I did so they are treating it. There going to remove his central line in his neck today and wanna try and get him out of the ICU today. Also will try to get up today. It’s been a rough morning for him but he’s doing good ♥️
    Nothing but love for the house of mouse

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, thanks CKW! prayers continue here.

And since you have access to the hammer, if you could "accidentally" knock it over on Mbills and ban him, we'd appreciate it. :whistle:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This is CKW posting for the Mouse
    Ok lots going on today. Got here and there were lots of medical people. He has started pooping in his ostomy bag and nothing coming out of HIs GI tube so they removed it yaaaaah!!! He has an open wound like I did so they are treating it. There going to remove his central line in his neck today and wanna try and get him out of the ICU today. Also will try to get up today. It’s been a rough morning for him but he’s doing good ♥️

Good news....thank you for sharing.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Might be moving out of ICU this morning. Which some regret. It’s much more peaceful in th e ICU.
    i remember my Dad complaining, about the constant poking and probing all night long. He said if he hadn’t been sick when he went in, he would have been by the time they got done with him.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Do you still have to worry about your sugar level? If not, I would eat a lot of ice cream with fudge on it....

Top Bottom