• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013

A 40-year-old woman recently revealed that she is expecting a child, almost a year after she gave birth to her sixteenth child. Yes, you heard that right and no it is not a typo. Patty Hernandez, a resident of North Carolina, USA, is a mother to sixteen children, and is again pregnant, taking her total to seventeen.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    When I was in jr. hi had a family with 16 or 18 move into a rental old run down farm house in the vicinity. They had relocated from KY. When our bus stopped to pick up the kids still in school ( as in under age 16 ) it was like a herd exited the house. 1 sometimes came out an upstairs window, onto a lower roof, and down. 1 that I think we like about a 13 year old 4th grader a.ways had a lip full of snuff that he spit out before climbing on.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Why would you assume that?

Dad runs his own business.
    Dad runs a cleaning company.

Doesn't say he owns it.

The couple has a five-bedroom home with several bunk beds and cribs for their children. Patty drives a 20-seater bus which she uses to take her kids around and to school. The couple revealed that they spend around £780, or roughly Rs 72,000 a week on food. The extremely fertile couple does not plan to stop until they have even 20 – 10 boys and 10 girls.

I know a couple of people that "own" cleaning companies and they don't pull down big bucks.
    Why would you assume I'm wrong?

Top Bottom