Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    CLOSE RANGE GUNFIGHTING
    July, 21-22, 2018
    Charlestown, Indiana
    Instructor: Randy Harris

This is our flagship course and goes as far as you can safely go on a square range with live-fire pistols. The dynamic curriculum surpasses the traditional handgun methods commonly taught in most institutions and focuses of the use of the pistol in aggressive close range applications likely in individual civilian street encounters.
    The class begins with a tune-up of the fundamentals, then we progress quickly to new skills such as Proactive and Reactive Manipulations, Shooting While Moving Off The X, Reality-Based Multiple Hostiles Engagement, 360 degree CQB Movement, Danger-Close Fighting, Bilateral Shooting, 360 degree After Action Assessment Methods, and Integrating the Flashlight and Other Tools into the Firing Platform. This is the life-saving material that is often ignored in many other programs. In two days, you will receive more information than most armed professionals ever get!
    We must point out that THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR THE NOVICE SHOOTER. If you have not received basic instruction, or have a question about your skill level, please call us first.

https://suarezinternational.com/crg-2-close-range-gunfighting-july-21-22-2018-charlestown-in/

* Please not this is a Suarez International class being taught by Randy Harris and not connected with Paladin Combatives. (Other than that I highly recommend the instructor.)

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Just a quick reminder that this is coming up in mid July in southern Indiana. We already have several people signed up so you might not want to wait to the last minute to sign up. Hope to see you there!

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Reminder that this one is still on the horizon and it is already about 1/3 full. So don't wait to the last minute.

JBishop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    New Albany
    This class is probably one of the best return on investment classes you'll find.
    This isn't the same "shoot two-scan & assess" class that seems to be rehashed over and over. Randy's material really looks at everything from pre-fight cues to actions after the incident. For many, the most valuable takeaways from this class take place off the firing line. The material is laid out in a way that not only gives you a myriad of new skills to prevail in an encounter, but gives you the reasons WHY these methods produce better results. The course material has been developed based on analysis how gunfights unfold, then put through the crucible of countless force-on-force drills.
    If you aren't training outside your comfort zone, you're robbing yourself of skills that could mean going home at the end of a critical incident.

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Just a quick reminder that this class is coming up in about 6 weeks and there are still spots available. Hope to see you there!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I don't have the time to do this class. I am a busy man. I am way too old for dealing with July heat for 2 straight days. However, I cannot put this out of my mind.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    IIRC you are younger than me, and don't even work during the summer. As excuses go, those are pretty lame.
    I am high mileage as well as old. The altitude in Colorado kicked my ass several times.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    IIRC you are younger than me, and don't even work during the summer. As excuses go, those are pretty lame.

They go year round in his school corp.

On the other hand, the newly svelte, nay . . . dare I say sinewy Coach should be more heat tolerant than Coach of yore.

I, however, am fat, old, crippled, and lazy.

Top Bottom