• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    i don't see it that way at all....people that don't vote and complain about the out come can't complain.....
    I'm not advocating for not voting, but saying that not voting = voting for Hilary is simply not factually or mathematically correct.

You can say it helps Hillary, and that will be true.

You can say it makes it more likely she wins and that would also be true.

You can say you shouldn't complain, and that would also be true.

Still, at the end of the day, the only way you vote for Hillary is to vote for Hillary.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I don't think people are looking for a servant. If so, would they settle for a "less dishonest" or "less evil" servant?

Would you hire an employee to work for you at your cost on that criteria?

I suspect people might be looking for the less evil master.

I don't think there is anyone who could defend your individual liberties better than yourself.

Of course, I could be wrong. If I am, what criteria do you use to delegate your responsibility to another?

"username", if everyone followed your logic, nobody would vote. Who ends up winning in that scenario?

I'm not advocating for not voting, but saying that not voting = voting for Hilary is simply not factually or mathematically correct.

Actually it will only be Republicans and right leaning undecideds that do not vote. Democrats on the other hand will pull the lever like the mind numbed robots they are.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Actually it will only be Republicans and right leaning undecideds that do not vote. Democrats on the other hand will pull the lever like the mind numbed robots they are.
    I would say that shows which group takes their principles (outside of winning at all costs) more seriously, but I could be wrong.

I personally believe it is immoral to not vote at all, but I understand those who will not vote in this election.

DarkLight

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Thorntown
    "username", if everyone followed your logic, nobody would vote. Who ends up winning in that scenario?

The People, that is who would win. Once you de-legitimize the broken system, the only option is to come up with a new system. If you had +60% of the American populace stop caring about which turd sandwich was up for election, the white house becomes similar to he UN, any policies that come out have no teeth.

Of course, I don't see this happening anytime soon, the political machine knows exactly what it's doing. So long as we are all kept afraid, we have very predictable manors and those make us manipulable. So long as this is "The most important election of our lives", (which by the way, I've been told EVERY election since I was of voting age), the majority will still be voting for the lesser of two evils.

if you don't vote you vote for Hitllary........it is plain and simple as that.....

It's because of that thinking that we are going to get exactly what we deserve, another piece of excrement and fewer personal freedoms.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I would say that shows which group takes their principles (outside of winning at all costs) more seriously, but I could be wrong.

Pyrrhic Victory

I personally believe it is immoral to not vote at all, but I understand those who will not vote in this election.

Top Bottom