• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Perhaps if her parents would have kept her in school, instead of globetrotting in a carbon spewing private jet, she would have known that, in order to convey her intended message in a grammatically correct fashion, she should have placed a comma between "humanity" and "unless". :coffee:

Oh well, so much potential lost due to poor education.

At the end of the day, Joan of Arc was burned at the stake, although her reputation was later refurbished long after her death. Maybe greta will end up being canceled when she's no longer stylish.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    They still can't predict the temperature today locally within the accuracy they claim for the whole planet.

Yep, but the bigger thing for me is watching what these people do. The policies they put into place (or try to put into place) plus what they personally do are not in alignment with what they say. That's what informs my decision that they are full of :poop:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yep, but the bigger thing for me is watching what these people do. The policies they put into place (or try to put into place) plus what they personally do are not in alignment with what they say. That's what informs my decision that they are full of :poop:
    You know, I think if it was real they still wouldn't change their ways. Sacrifice is for the little people, not for those guiding the saving of the World from humanity.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    You know, I think if it was real they still wouldn't change their ways. Sacrifice is for the little people, not for those guiding the saving of the World from humanity.

True, but it's that added to the fact that the tout things as "green" or that will "save the environment", but they don't, if you do even the slightest bit of investigation. I think it's due to so many people either being apathetic, or trusting in the government. They barely even try to cover up the stink of the bull :poop:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Here is your update. It is a scam and was always a scam. I am sure the thread I posted about JPmorgans sheet metal wood stoves for carbon credits is floating around somewhere to. This story though,they did not get a few million,they got around 100 million selling(from just one of their projects that is a total failure)carbon credits. They had to **** off someone or not donate to the right party to get this much heat about it though.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You know how when these "activists" shut things down, or spread their dust around, and you wish someone would do "something"....

How about this?
    (FAFO)

R.ab5643dc80bc5ed4bfc6887d2ab03b0f

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    This is no mystery to me. I’ve always wondered how they could accurately measure temps placing sensors in or near such large heat islands like cities, roads, etc. It’s one of the reasons I’ve alway felt global warming was BS.

Also, how accurate were the early thermometers that they could claim we warmed a few tenths of a degree since then? There’s no way they had the resolution necessary to make those measurements accurately.

Top Bottom