• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Why aren't the climatards upset about this?

Every phone, tablet, laptop and electric vehicle' built relies on inhumane Chinese-controlled mines​

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Why aren't the climatards upset about this?

Every phone, tablet, laptop and electric vehicle' built relies on inhumane Chinese-controlled mines​

There is a price to pay for saving the planet.
    They will hash tag their outrage at some point in time and then go on with their lives.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

FROM CAMEL RIDES TO CLIMATE CHANGE

Arika Herron Indianapolis Star | USA TODAY NETWORK

Ahead of the upcoming legislative session during which Gov. Eric Holcomb will share his spending priorities for the final years of his time in office, the governor sat down with IndyStar for a wide-ranging interview. ● Holcomb talked about everything from his thoughts on a proposed “Don’t Say Gay” bill, making Indiana an alternative energy leader and camel rides in Egypt during his recent trip to the COP27 climate change conference.

● The interview has been lightly edited for length and clarity.

Image_17.jpg

Holcomb on criticism of his climate change conference appearance

Indystar: How was that camel ride?

Holcomb: I did not feel like Lawrence of Arabia or Eric of Arabia but it was a brief respite and I’ve checked that box.

Indystar: You caught some flak for going to COP27. How do you respond to that?

Holcomb: I knew going that someone would perceive it as kind of going into the lion’s den. I would say that they weren’t informed or they were oblivious to my calendar and the intent that I had or the invitation that I received. It was born out of an invitation to talk about all the innovation that was occurring in the state of Indiana, practical pragmatic steps that were being taken. Not regulatory steps that maybe sound good but haven’t moved the needle.

We have so many partners in the state of Indiana all across the state and various sectors via transportation or agriculture or construction that are investing real money, hundreds of millions of dollars to become more attractive. And I wanted to fly the Indiana flag and inform the ignorant on a global stage. I had the place to myself because so many are maybe reluctant or afraid or ignorant themselves about going and sharing all this good news. And I was well received...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

View attachment 245848

Mmmm.
    Maybe they should say something about it applying to 'skinnier' people.
    But then the 'fat acceptance' people would have a heart attack.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

View attachment 245848
    Depopulation and now a form of eugenics. The left is just unbelievable today. Also unbelievable is the sheep cannot see this…

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe

View attachment 245848
    Just breeding some Morlocks, nothing to see here.
    (Short, weak, genderless, and stupid).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Eloi would be the descendants of Gates and the like, who know what’s up. The masses taking advice on mating habits from NYT would eventually be the underground ones.
    "the Eloi have slowly become dissolute and naive: they are described as smaller than modern humans, with shoulder-length curly hair, pointed chins, large eyes, small ears, small mouths with bright red thin lips, and sub-human intelligence. They do not perform much work, except to feed, play, and mate, and are characterized by apathy;"

That sounds like what you were describing, but I could see it either way.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

View attachment 245848
    I tried to help. Wife is 5' even, I'm 6'. You'd think our kids would be 5'6". But our daughter is 5'8" and the boy is 6'-1".

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Climate change is just another part of the totalitarian takeover fraud. Read Klaus's book "The Great Reset".

Below is a picture of Klaus looking for more useful idiots to better enable him.

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    "the Eloi have slowly become dissolute and naive: they are described as smaller than modern humans, with shoulder-length curly hair, pointed chins, large eyes, small ears, small mouths with bright red thin lips, and sub-human intelligence. They do not perform much work, except to feed, play, and mate, and are characterized by apathy;"

That sounds like what you were describing, but I could see it either way.
    ;)
    I looked up this exact Wiki page before replying to you, just to refresh my memory.
    Seems both Eloi and Morlocks got small, weak and dumb, so yes, could read it either way.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    ;)
    I looked up this exact Wiki page before replying to you, just to refresh my memory.
    Seems both Eloi and Morlocks got small, weak and dumb, so yes, could read it either way.
    I was originally going from memory of the movie and I remembered the Morlocks being the "scary monster" types so that's what threw me off. :):

Top Bottom