• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Franc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2021
    Fishers, IN
    Exactly! This is the gun I recommended. Ours has been flawless. The shooter (my daughter) has moved to a TRI star, and the Beretta is now our fun gun and duck gun. Congratulations on your new toy!

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Exactly! This is the gun I recommended. Ours has been flawless. The shooter (my daughter) has moved to a TRI star, and the Beretta is now our fun gun and duck gun. Congratulations on your new toy!
    Thanks, this is the ‘new’ Ultima. Has fiberoptic front sight and the ‘Kick off’ recoil reduction system :eek:. It also has a larger bolt handle and bolt release than the A300 Outlander (the Outlander is what I rented). Good for old hands.

Looking forward to busting clays.

Franc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2021
    Fishers, IN
    Thanks, this is the ‘new’ Ultima. Has fiberoptic front sight and the ‘Kick off’ recoil reduction system :eek:. It also has a larger bolt handle and bolt release than the A300 Outlander (the Outlander is what I rented). Good for old hands.

Looking forward to busting clays.
    I noticed new big bolt release right away. It addressed the only complaint I have about the A300 outlander - the little round button that is the bolt release is painful to push after a few rounds of trap. Apparently they heard it and fixed it on the new model!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom