• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I'm seeing that I don't have sufficient privileges to create threads in the sub groups of the classifieds. I can create a thread in general classifieds, but can't create one in handguns/longguns/ammo/etc. I also can't reply or edit a accessories post I created.
    Am I just seeing something wrong?

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    As of today, I am getting the insufficient privledged messages?
    Got an alert about a PM that contained some content that was not to be posted? Not sure how to fix or really having trouble doing a PM without the "old style PM button"
    thanks

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Got an alert about a PM that contained some content that was not to be posted? Not sure how to fix or really having trouble doing a PM without the "old style PM button"
    thanks
    Click on someone's avatar and then Start Conversation. That's the new PM.

Oh yeah and stop posting content that will get privileges revoked. :stickpoke:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    thanks
    You're locked out of the classifieds until June. I'm not sure which mod did it, but you have to take it up with them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Click on someone's avatar and then Start Conversation. That's the new PM.

Oh yeah and stop posting content that will get privileges revoked. :stickpoke:
    This info has been rampant in the open forum since the change. And yes he is locked out of the classies until June 11th. I am not sure If I did that or BT did.

Yesterday he posted a thread bump in an ad. So I went and made sure he was not able to post in there until time is up.
    In the bump that was 2 more issues thet would have gotten him infracted.

People we are a volunteer staff. If you just keep screwing up and wasting our time (valuable to us OK) we grow tired of it and take steps.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    This info has been rampant in the open forum since the change. And yes he is locked out of the classies until June 11th. I am not sure If I did that or BT did.

Yesterday he posted a thread bump in an ad. So I went and made sure he was not able to post in there until time is up.
    In the bump that was 2 more issues thet would have gotten him infracted.

People we are a volunteer staff. If you just keep screwing up and wasting our time (valuable to us OK) we grow tired of it and take steps.
    sorry. I tried to do a PM. so seller could contact me. Just do not post enough PM's to have learned new website & nee rules. I did not intend to expose my contact info or bump any AD. keys on my phone are small & any mis-typing is easy. Alert ID'ed the issue & still do not see but I do respect your choice & right to revoke anything without notice for any violation of any rule.
    thank you
    I am sorry to have violated a rule or offense

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    sorry. I tried to do a PM. so seller could contact me. Just do not post enough PM's to have learned new website & nee rules. I did not intend to expose my contact info or bump any AD. keys on my phone are small & any mis-typing is easy. Alert ID'ed the issue & still do not see but I do respect your choice & right to revoke anything without notice for any violation of any rule.
    thank you
    I am sorry to have violated a rule or offense
    Ok and thanks but you were informed that privileges' were revoked until 6/11 in the last infraction you received. Seriously I am not being rude or trying to lecture but we are very clear in our actions. If you had any idea how often we are blown off we have just lost the that loving feeling.
    I/we used to go way past the edges to be understanding and give Mulligans where we felt they were merited. My friend it is just a push to do so any more.

Thanks for the well reasoned response and apology. It is a breath of fresh air.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I am so glad I only deal with these types shenanigans at work. Doubt I could volunteer those services anymore. Kudos to the powers that be :)

Top Bottom