• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    If you want to buy/sell/trade on INGO, please read and follow the few rules of using the Classifieds section. If you don't follow the rules, your ad will be taken down and you will earn an infraction. Repeated infractions will result in the loss of access to the classifieds. Sending denigrating PMs to whichever MOD issued you an infraction will likely lead to your removal from INGO altogether. "...but he/she/it put up an ad with no pics..." or "...I see ads all the time with no location/price/trade interest..." is no excuse for YOU to not follow the rules. We try to police the classifieds evenly but we cannot read every single ad every single day. Just follow the rules, it's not hard.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's really not that difficult people. Even I figured out how to do it properly.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    chuck-norris-thumbs-up.0.jpg

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    I'm new here. Why is everyone so mean about posting in the classifieds? I posed ":yesway:" on 50 threads, but they still won't let me post! I mean, Shadow doesn't have a single "quality" post, and they let him have his own thread! It is so unfair!!!!!!

:):

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I'm new here. Why is everyone so mean about posting in the classifieds? I posed ":yesway:" on 50 threads, but they still won't let me post! I mean, Shadow doesn't have a single "quality" post, and they let him have his own thread! It is so unfair!!!!!!

:):

I am still working on 50 QUALITY posts, myself, I just pay the money, and go on down the road .....

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    There are rules for using the classifieds forums? Where might someone find them? Are they mandatory, or just vague guidelines?

Top Bottom