Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Butter.Actual

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 15, 2021
    Portage
    Here is my bitch session for the day. It would be nice if the caliber was including in the title, or at least in the posting of the classified ads. Some of us are not experts that instantly know the caliber of every model of every brand ever made. If the caliber was in the title, it would save me, and I assume a lot of others, looking at adds that are not what they are looking for. This would also make the search function useable. Then you read the add and the caliber is not mentioned. Hopefully you can see the caliber on one of the pictures posted, a lot of times you cannot. Normally I am looking for a specific caliber when I am looking for a firearm and am not interested in other calibers. I will now get off my soapbox!
    I feel that, I also hate seeing wtt posts where they dont put the trade item in the title, would save me like a whole 30 seconds of the day

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I feel that, I also hate seeing wtt posts where they dont put the trade item in the title, would save me like a whole 30 seconds of the day
    I'm not disagreeing with you on your post. I am merely pointing out this could be included in the "First World Problems" thread. Now please excuse me while I enter the password to change the thermostat from my phone.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm not disagreeing with you on your post. I am merely pointing out this could be included in the "First World Problems" thread. Now please excuse me while I enter the password to change the thermostat from my phone.
    No Touch ID or other biometric for the thermostat app? Ugh, that's the worst.

Top Bottom