• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Attendance. Total number in your party coming.

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I want to thank everyone that came yesterday to celebrate my father all the help was great and it was so wonderful meeting all the people my dad loved and talked about all the time. The food was wonderful the memories that were shared were amazing and everyone there felt like family I hope my mother and I can keep in contact with all you wonderful amazing people!!
    It was a beautiful day yesterday. Thank you for making us feel like family and I hope we returned the feeling. I'm sure we will keep in contact with your mom and you and I hope your mom and you are getting some much needed rest.

Fiddle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Fishers
    It was a very fitting tribute to a man who touched many lives and who is loved and respected in many communities. I felt honored to have had my life intersect with his, if only a few brief times.

I was very nice to meet several of you in person, finally. Sorry I could not stay longer. I look forward to meeting more of you in the future, maybe at a local shoot or something.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Here y
    Yes, it was great to meet several of you that I already feel like I know due to our time and conversations on an internet forum.

The internet may come with it's pitfalls, but overall, when used right, it is a good thing.

It would be good to meet some of you I met today more often in real life.

CM sure had a full life. Makes mine seem relatively boring, lol. But we carry on.

Oh, and who made the baked beans? I'd love to have the recipe!

Here you go… image.jpg image.jpg

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    we would also like to thank the two people that took all the pictures and we would love to have copies of them if we could
    OK, so my photographer skills aren't great (actually non-existent). I tried to get pics of as many guests as possible.
    Here are the raw photos on my self-hosted web gallery, I haven't cropped or weeded out any of them.

UPDATED URL:
    To download a copy of a picture for yourself or to post here, just click on the little floppy disk icon in the upper left of the page.
    Anyone with more pics to share can PM me and I will give you login/password info that will allow you to upload photos to this album.

You can also leave a comment on a photo identifying the members in it.

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    OK, so my photographer skills aren't great (actually non-existent). I tried to get pics of as many guests as possible.
    Here are the raw photos on my self-hosted web gallery, I haven't cropped or weeded out any of them.

To download a copy of a picture for yourself or to post here, just click on the little floppy disk icon in the upper left of the page.
    Anyone with more pics to share can PM me and I will give you login/password info that will allow you to upload photos to this album.

Good job ! ..... there are many thoughtful captures.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

That's me on the left. They say the camera adds 10 lbs.. So just how many cameras were you using?? :faint:

1664237921815.png

DaMousesGirl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2022

these are all wonderful I would love to see more and other peoples that they took as well if possible I want to make a album for my mom with as many pictures of that day as possible

DaMousesGirl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2022
    Thanks. I do try to go for the candid shots whenever possible in order to capture the feeling of the moment.
    I left out a couple of pics showing heavy emotion so as not to embarrass anyone and keep the mood light.
    pictures showing emotions just shows the love they had for him nothing embarrassing about that at all those sometimes are the most memorable captures thank you so much for taking all these pictures

DaMousesGirl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2022
    Does anyone happen to know who the other person taking pictures was I can’t remember what is name was I know his face but I’m horrible with names

Top Bottom