• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Attendance. Total number in your party coming.

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Yes, it was great to meet several of you that I already feel like I know due to our time and conversations on an internet forum.

The internet may come with it's pitfalls, but overall, when used right, it is a good thing.

It would be good to meet some of you I met today more often in real life.

CM sure had a full life. Makes mine seem relatively boring, lol. But we carry on.

Oh, and who made the baked beans? I'd love to have the recipe!

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Today was a wonderful sendoff; the food, the family, the friends, the bag pipes!

I was ok for the first few seconds through the door, but saw one of the terrorists in tears and into the arms of Mrs. Mouse and I was overcome by an unexpected bout of allergies.

The faces of those who were in attendance spoke volumes to the life he lived...the guys who were from the neighborhood, the guys who worked with him on the various cars and motorcycles that passed through his hands, the family who did wonderfully hosting and welcoming and visiting with so many people who were hurting with them (I'm sure they were exhausted but they were so wonderful to all of us)...and then there was his INGO family. You guys know how to make something happen so seamlessly that no one would even know if something went sideways. The guys that ran the grill and managed the nearly constant flow of fresh, hot off the grill burgers, you guys are amazing! Everyone who made sure there were plenty of utensils, sides, condiments, drinks, sweets, etc... - thank you!! For those that just hung out and were there to remember the man and pay their respects to his family, this day meant a lot.

Honestly still processing the day...but wanted to say thank you to everyone who pulled it together and worked their tails off.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    It was such a solemn but uplifting day.

It was great meeting everyone and listening to everyone’s stories. We raised a glass of crown royal with KellyinAvon and others in Tim‘s honor.

I am humbled to be a part of such a fine community as Ingo. I look forward to meeting many of you again and shooting with you all.

I really hoped I’d be carrying my 1911 today but I’m still waiting for a holster:(

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Tim and I used to proudly say that "we were made of the old stuff". Being just 18 months apart in age, and both having grown up in Indianapolis, often going through youthful experiences that were identical .... we framed the world much the same.

It was painful for me to see the suffering of Tim's family. But I also know that those wounds will start to diminish with time. They will continue to see Tim in the many folds of their lives.

Thanks for so many of you who worked hard, and long to put today's tribute event together. I enjoyed talking, and reminiscing with all of you .... those that I knew, and those who I'd just met.

DaMousesGirl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2022
    I want to thank everyone that came yesterday to celebrate my father all the help was great and it was so wonderful meeting all the people my dad loved and talked about all the time. The food was wonderful the memories that were shared were amazing and everyone there felt like family I hope my mother and I can keep in contact with all you wonderful amazing people!!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I want to thank everyone that came yesterday to celebrate my father all the help was great and it was so wonderful meeting all the people my dad loved and talked about all the time. The food was wonderful the memories that were shared were amazing and everyone there felt like family I hope my mother and I can keep in contact with all you wonderful amazing people!!
    It was a great day and great to meet you as well. Your dad had a way of making people feel like family. :)

Top Bottom