• ...and so much more!
  • ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I was fortunate to purchase Tim's last collaboration with AllenM. He was a little sad that he was not able to shoot it. He was able to attend our spring shoot this year and I happen to have it with me. I took him out to where we were shooting pistols and handed it to him. He said that he didn't know if he had the muscle to shoot but he gave it a try. He managed to get two mags thru. We both had a little sand in our eyes as he said to me "Thank you old friend" My reply to him was "No, Thank you Tim".... Love and miss you brother...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Been awhile. I saw the thread. Mr church mouse. Tim.

Its all his fault. Im stuck in 1911’s because of his kindness. I came to this forum with a lot of questions and little knowledge. After a bit of reading i thought i figured it out... I took apart my gun.

It was church mouse who recieved a cigar box full of parts and showed me how to put it back together. He helped me diagnose an issue with an old sig as well. Later on, i bought a 1968 pontiac lemans project car. And through this forum he told me a LOT of things i didnt know i needed to know.

After getting to know each other a bit, i was invited to a 1911 build class with him in indy. Im sure some of you were there. I was set on installing that new trigger. After i had followed the instructions i did a safety check and squeezed that sucker so hard. Like I was trying to strangle the trigger. it bent up a part in my gun and the hammer dropped.

I showed churchmouse and he died laughing. He asked me how i did it. And i showed him. He stared with a dead look in his eyes and said “you know how to fix that? Dont do that anymore”. He also took my gun home with him and fixed it AGAIN. I still have the gun. It was never for sale. But now its just a little more special. And when anyone asks me about it i tell them, a really good friend helped me build it.

Anyway. Ill always appreciate what he did for me. And i wont forget the kindness he extended to a stranger

Last edited:

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Early '21 I did some horse trading with the Mouse. He tricked out my 1911. We were both pressed for time,and didn't test it. He said it should be fine with that large smile.I finally took the daughter plinking last week. She popped some 9s and I gave her the .45. She was a little intimidated and finished the 9 ammo up.I gave her the .45 back and she ran a half mag and said the reset is awesome,which it is.She large smiled and kept on.I think I'll call it the Mouse smile.He took the rough edges off of a already smooth gun. This one is a keeper.
    Thank you Mouse

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I met Tim via the CZ'icko thread. He was only 18 months older than I, and having grown up in Indy .... we had a lot in common.
    The first time that I met him in person was at my house. He stopped-by to give me some instruction on the manly arts of the 1911. It was just one of many personal visits between us. He was a special person.

Overall, I spent the most time with Tim during our CZ'icko Gala Event shoots. He's in the back row, 3rd from the right.

i-T8LSgcM-XL.jpg

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I met Tim via the CZ'icko thread. He was only 18 months older than I, and having grown up in Indy .... we had a lot in common.
    The first time that I met him in person was at my house. He stopped-by to give me some instruction on the manly arts of the 1911. It was just one of many personal visits between us. He was a special person.

Overall, I spent the most time with Tim during our CZ'icko Gala Event shoots. He's in the back row, 3rd from the right.

i-T8LSgcM-XL.jpg
    Ha...I'm wearing that same shirt right now.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

i-T8LSgcM-XL.jpg
    That was a really good day.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

i-T8LSgcM-XL.jpg
    Go-o-olly that was a great day.

Top Bottom