• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hell, poor Vince Foster shot himself in the back of the head, then had to drive his own dead self to the dump site, and forgot to take his gun with him.
    Well, to be fair, being shot twice in the back of the head (and dead) can be distracting, so it's easy to see how he could've forgotten to take his gun.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    From gov stats.

"About 50% of people in the US know someone who has died by suicide in their lifetime. [5]"

I wonder if they leave out the people that are known by the Clintons.

I have personally know three, but it took a foot in 7 decades to get to this point.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    We need someone to act as a central clearinghouse who would be hard to target.

When I was in college I had a tremendous amount of political leverage from running the best information network on campus in terms of information relevant to the staff and administration. There was rarely anything that evaded my attention and I could typically beat the vice-presidents' hot off the press memos by two to three weeks.

The relevant point is that I became the central clearinghouse for information various people wanted out without their fingerprints on it and no one would try messing with me aside from that one time with the dean, and he got his ass handed to him.

We need someone like that in national politics and criminal justice.

You didn't do any articles on the Clinton's did you? :lmfao:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Since he apparently knew the danger of messing with the clintons maybe he recorded weekly videos of himself saying he was not suicidal and would not kill himself:dunno:

Last edited:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Well the Hits just keep on coming, literally. Poor bastard got suicided by the Clinton Mafia for breaking the story and then putting out a book about it. It must be close to a couple hundred people that have died either by suicide, single vehicle accidents, mysterious plane crashes or botched muggings after they have either talked or threatened to talk about the dealings of the Clinton Mafia. What are the odds of so many deaths related to one family? Even if 5% of the deaths could be tied to the Clintons somehow there should be a major investigation and charges. Simply unbelievable.

Reactions: Leo

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Below is something I posted somewhere else on the Interwebz. I've been thinking about this, got the feeling I'm not the only one.

Christopher Sign was living the American Dream. Played football at Alabama, wife was an all-SEC volleyball player, three sons, Emmy and Edward R Murrow award winner.

I'll be the last person to give the Clintons the benefit of the doubt. Christopher Sign was found at his home on Scout Trace in Hoover, Alabama. Those are $500,000 houses. Three sons who are the offspring of two college athletes? I'd say the over/under is 5 travel teams and all three have personal trainers.

Was this guy just way over his head in debt?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Possibly. I presume that kind of info will come out easily if its a factor.

Lets just hope for his family's sake his life insurance plan doesnt have an exemption for suicide.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Possibly. I presume that kind of info will come out easily if its a factor.

Lets just hope for his family's sake his life insurance plan doesnt have an exemption for suicide.
    Do insurance companies have a "Clinton Clause"?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I can get behind many of the Clinton suicide theories. When people wind up dead within the Clinton orbit who were in a position to know things, it's always interesting to speculate just what they might have known. What they were close to telling us.

But this guy broke that story years ago. We all know what he knew.

Is the theory now that the Clintons are not just whacking people to silence them, but as punishment for past deeds?

Top Bottom