• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    His station (WBRC) didn't mention the Clinton/Lynch tarmac story, but did mention he played for Coach Gene Stallings at Alabama (this is Alabama after all.)

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – Birmingham news anchor and former University of Alabama football player Christopher Sign died Saturday.

Sign also worked for ABC affiliate KNXV-TV in Phoenix for 13 years. While in Phoenix, he won an Emmy Award for Breaking News for his coverage of the shooting of two Phoenix Police officers.

Sign broke the story of the June 2016 secret tarmac meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch. In 2019 he wrote a book about the experience called Secret on the Tarmac.

In 2017, Sign returned to Birmingham as a weeknight anchor.

Sign leaves behind his wife and three sons.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Pretty weird to not mention someone’s greatest career achievement especially when it went worldwide. :tinfoil:
    I'm not sure if it would be considered rude for his station to go with more than what they did. He'd been there since 2017, could've been they wanted to avoid what's coming.

Of course they mentioned playing football at Alabama, this is Alabama. Just imagine if he'd played for The Bear.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm not sure if it would be considered rude for his station to go with more than what they did. He'd been there since 2017, could've been they wanted to avoid what's coming.

Of course they mentioned playing football at Alabama, this is Alabama. Just imagine if he'd played for The Bear.
    Station management may have been avoiding the risk of offering condolences to Sign in person.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The coroner stated that Sign had 67 gunshot wounds to the head and it was the worst case of suicide he had ever investigated...
    Based on the Clintons history, I’m wondering why you used purple.

A couple serious thoughts though, he was a reporter out of Birmingham but lived and was found in Hoover Alabama. Where will the autopsy be done?

more will come out I guess, it looks like this guy was living the American dream. Played football at Alabama, married to a former volleyball player, has three sons, has won an Emmy and an Edward R Murrow award, Broke a huge story and wrote a book on it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Based on the Clintons history, I’m wondering why you used purple.

A couple serious thoughts though, he was a reporter out of Birmingham but lived and was found in Hoover Alabama. Where will the autopsy be done?

more will come out I guess, it looks like this guy was living the American dream. Played football at Alabama, married to a former volleyball player, has three sons, has won an Emmy and an Edward R Murrow award, Broke a huge story and wrote a book on it.
    And got killed for it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Suicide by two shots directly in the back of the head?
    This is what has me convinced that they want us to know but not be able to prove it. Hell, poor Vince Foster shot himself in the back of the head, then had to drive his own dead self to the dump site, and forgot to take his gun with him.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I wonder who has current dirt on the Clinton's and needed a warning to back off? We'll never know because I'm fairly certain they got the message to keep quite.
    We need someone to act as a central clearinghouse who would be hard to target.

When I was in college I had a tremendous amount of political leverage from running the best information network on campus in terms of information relevant to the staff and administration. There was rarely anything that evaded my attention and I could typically beat the vice-presidents' hot off the press memos by two to three weeks.

The relevant point is that I became the central clearinghouse for information various people wanted out without their fingerprints on it and no one would try messing with me aside from that one time with the dean, and he got his ass handed to him.

We need someone like that in national politics and criminal justice.

Top Bottom