• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    For those interested I will be hosting Chris Cerino Semi operator course. Saturday May 22nd and Sunday May 23rd 2021. This will be held at Riley Riley concervation club.

Chris is an accomplished Ohio Police Officer, LE trainer and involved with Guns and Ammo magazine as well as Tom Greshams Gun Talk Media. He was also on History Channels Top Shot.

Course description below

Also upcoming but working the dates is Sig Sauer Instructor course so stay here for details.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Just a note for all who may be interested.

This instructor has put no fewer than two bullets into himself in his career.

ONE of them is fairly well known. The other comes from a person I know who used to work along side him. (I happened to notice that the person I know ad CC as a Facebook Friend.) I'd just hear a Carry Trainer podcast with C.C. so I sent a message to the guy I know asking about him.

Pretty much all that was mentioned was that he'd shot himself twice.

Whether or not this makes him a bad trainer? I don't know? Does it DQ him from being a good trainer? I don't know that either.

But I definitely believe that it is, at the very least, relevant information to have when evaluating where and how to spend money.

(Just like with the one trainer who shot and almost killed his assistant trainer... Or the trainer in TN who ground his Glock into the ground as a demo and shot/ruined a guy's truck tire... Or like another trainer in TN who had his carry license revoked due to the things he said on social media...)

Top Bottom