• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

"This is how kids are sold into human trafficking," Davidson County Sheriff Richie Simmons

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

sixGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 24, 2020
    Grabill
    Mother says they knew the risks and had talked about them with her child.

Yet still gave her unfettered access to social media.

Parents need to wake up. Stop letting your kids on social media.
    I've been reading/studying "tech" for a career transition and minored in CS. We had people from FAANG come to the university over a couple semesters to talk to us. I wasn't really considered then, due to not being a major, but I did hear some things. I spoke to most after their presentations during the breaks. The one that stood out to me the most was how they monitored/policed the internet/social media in their homes. It's like they knew (spoiler: they did). It was a real eye-opener. I've tried to say things for years now with my family and they still let their kids run rampant on the internet. I am now the crazy uncle that doesn't know anything.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Johnson county sheriff's dept rounded up about 30 of them a few months ago and made the comment he could be hauling them in every week if they had the manpower.. This is a problem of epic proportion. IMHO castration when convicted would go a long way to solving this problem but some say I'm to radical.
    Unfortunately castration wouldn't solve the problem. The only cure is death for those sickos.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I posted about this one the other day in the groomer thread. It is a problem for most msm.

Last edited:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    https://abigailshrier.substack.com/p/a-predators-paradise

Absolutely scandalous article about California, where a barrage of laws have been passed turning it into a trafficker's paradise.
    I think this fits right in here

Thu, March 23, 2023 at 1:17 PM EDT

A California man who racked up almost three-dozen charges and 10 arrests in the past month was most recently busted for allegedly driving a stolen car to the police station to pick up his personal property, cops say.
    Local law enforcement is "very familiar" with Keith Chastain, Clovis police said in a statement.
    The 38-year-old was booked into the Fresno County Jail 10 times between Feb. 19 and Tuesday, the department said. Six of those arrests happened in Clovis, just northeast of the City of Fresno.
    The most recent came as officers intercepted a stolen vehicle and found him in the driver's seat, according to police.
    2 CALIFORNIA SEX PREDATORS ACCUSED OF RAPING GIRLS AT MOTEL IN HOMELESS VOUCHER SCANDAL
    10 mug shots for Keith Chastain

The Clovis Police Department in California says Keith Chastain, 38, has been arrested 10 times in Fresno County in the span of a month. The Fresno man's rap sheet goes back even further, court records show.
    Officers located the stolen truck and "initiated a high-risk traffic stop" right outside the Clovis Police Department building around 9:30 a.m. PT Thursday.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I've been reading/studying "tech" for a career transition and minored in CS. We had people from FAANG come to the university over a couple semesters to talk to us. I wasn't really considered then, due to not being a major, but I did hear some things. I spoke to most after their presentations during the breaks. The one that stood out to me the most was how they monitored/policed the internet/social media in their homes. It's like they knew (spoiler: they did). It was a real eye-opener. I've tried to say things for years now with my family and they still let their kids run rampant on the internet. I am now the crazy uncle that doesn't know anything.
    Keep it up, someday something will click and you will have made a difference.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Johnson county sheriff's dept rounded up about 30 of them a few months ago and made the comment he could be hauling them in every week if they had the manpower.. This is a problem of epic proportion. IMHO castration when convicted would go a long way to solving this problem but some say I'm to radical.
    Personally, I think you are aiming too low. The cutting needs to be a couple of feet higher, up around the neck...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe

The molestation happening with Buddhist monks must be huge: young pre-pubescent boys are sent to monasteries to obey and serve a bunch of old supposedly “chaste” guys. Men being men, things happen.

Top Bottom