• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    I'm just putting this out there for informational purposes. Coworker of mines cousin got car jacked the other day in chiraq. They tapped his bumper while he was at a stop sign. Then when he got out they pulled guns on him and took his car. What you think is just a innocent fender bender is a way to get your car stolen.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I'm just putting this out there for informational purposes. Coworker of mines cousin got car jacked the other day in chiraq. They tapped his bumper while he was at a stop sign. Then when he got out they pulled guns on him and took his car. What you think is just a innocent fender bender is a way to get your car stolen.

Yep....it is an old ploy used by worthless pieces of ****.

Advice to members of my family:

If you are driving in an area you would never walk alone during the middle of the night, do not get out when somebody taps the back of your car. Insurance deductibles are cheap.

If they tap again, get the **** out of Dodge and make sure you have your firearms at the ready while doing so.

I utterly detest these worthless pieces of ****.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yep....it is an old ploy used by worthless pieces of ****.

Advice to members of my family:

If you are driving in an area you would never walk alone during the middle of the night, do not get out when somebody taps the back of your car. Insurance deductibles are cheap.

If they tap again, get the **** out of Dodge and make sure you have your firearms at the ready while doing so.

I utterly detest these worthless pieces of ****.
    Back in the early 80's I had a buddy get shot and killed in Indy (we were living in Lafayette at the time) from this same scenario. Bumped his rear bumper, and when he got out to see what was going on, they shot him in the face.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    "location, location" has always mattered. PARTS of NYC and chicago were ****holes in the 19th century too.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    No, you remember watching Leave It To Beaver and thinking that it was America. Impossible that you are old enough to remember when Chicago wasn't a chithole.
    It's been at least 10 plus years since we have gone to Chicago. Back in the day we would get together with a bunch of couples and head over to Greek town. Or go for some deep dish pizza. Not no more, not even the affluent areas. It's all been taken over by the **** heads.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I remember riding through chiraq. I'd stop to shop or eat and always kept my head on a swivel.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    No, you remember watching Leave It To Beaver and thinking that it was America. Impossible that you are old enough to remember when Chicago wasn't a ****hole.
    I grew up on the SW side of the city in the 60's and 70's and it was about as ideal of a place as what was depicted on Leave it to Beaver. People not from Chicago or any other place know what they saw, not what they didn't.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I grew up on the SW side of the city in the 60's and 70's and it was about as ideal of a place as what was depicted on Leave it to Beaver. People not from Chicago or any other place know what they saw, not what they didn't.
    I admit, I'm guilty of doing something that I know better than to do, which is characterize an entire city of millions with a broad brush. Of course, every major metropolitan area will have ghettos and gated communities, and everything in between. Just reacting to the "I rEmEmBeR aMeRiCa" nonsense, I suppose. There has always been crime. We just have instant media now.

Top Bottom