• ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Sad that he didn't inadvertently break an arm or leg in the process. Maybe that would have served as a reminder to change his ways.
    Nah, that would have just led to a lawsuit for use of extreme force. This type of low life just doesn't seem to learn life lessons in a standard manner.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Charged with meaningless misdemeanors and released same day. Another feral human aimlessly wandering around victimizing places and people.

Maybe next time he'll decide to rape a woman, or stab someone.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    BJJ is awesome. He's a black belt but you don't have to be at that level to demonstrate that type of control. The technique he is using, the "giftwrap" is extremely effective in controlling a person, as shown here.
    Learn some stuff growing up. I remember learning to twist a arm around and take to ground, mount them on their back and pull the other arm up, both are between your knees while sitting on them....they wiggle too much just bring those arms in a little and they stop.....LOL. Don't know what it was ever called but dang, worked real good. Also had big guys get me in bear hugs from behind, then learned step to side just enough to rack their nuts with and swinging arm below the elbow, works every time. My favorite was them getting me in a head lock, grasp up by their forehead and other hand inside their thigh then flip them. I'm just not the aggressive strong type to just engage in a fight though. And at 61 I just carry my 1911, that I will use to defend someones life.

Top Bottom