• ...and so much more!
  • Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    because it's a waaaambulance

How is it "villain-y" when it's an auction? lol you know people bid what they're willing to pay
    The villainy isn't on the buyer's side, but on the seller's. It was simply a more colorful word to use than "flipper," which was the topic of the post I responded to.

Yes, yes, free market and all, but that's not as fun to say as "villainy." ;)

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    If we'd all stop paying elevated prices, these absurd prices will go away,
    The cherry on top is we can leave these flippers with an inventory of ammo with an inflated price that they'll have to eat a loss on.
    I know two guys personally that have a crap load of 22 ammo from the first scare. Maybe they can get their money back this time. I chuckle each time I see them and ask if they want to shoot some 22's. They get a weird look on their face and say, "NO" yet they have tons stockpiled!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I know two guys personally that have a crap load of 22 ammo from the first scare. Maybe they can get their money back this time. I chuckle each time I see them and ask if they want to shoot some 22's. They get a weird look on their face and say, "NO" yet they have tons stockpiled!
    Thats nuts.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If we'd all stop paying elevated prices, these absurd prices will go away,
    The cherry on top is we can leave these flippers with an inventory of ammo with an inflated price that they'll have to eat a loss on.
    Panic buying by those who (think ant and the grasshopper) never think past the cell phone in their hand.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Some quotes that come to mind:
    "Your lack of planning is not my emergency."
    "It is morally wrong to allow suckers to keep their money."

I have some that I put away when it was cheap over the last 10 years. I am also willing to make some money selling said "some." But I won't do it here. That's what AL and GB are for.

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Just wait until they bring HR5717 back up from last year. 30% tax on guns and 50% tax on ammo. This is long term shortage boys and girls.
    Biden wants to end all online ammo sales and gun parts sales. Let alone the e-commerce crash, but can you imagine?

Mark106

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2020
    Terre Haute
    Dang, that's kind of sad.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    4uqfyc.jpg

Top Bottom