• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colts Ironman

Sua Sponte, Rangers Lead the Way
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm surprised we don't have a live chat room. I looked here and either overlooked any post regarding this or plainly didn't see any. Has this been suggested before? Coming from Virginia where they also have a website, it's free but donations to help keep the page running are appreciated, they have a very active chat room. This helps keep the pages low when it comes to certain forum topics. There aren't 80, 90, or 100 pages of conversation when everyone can actively chat with each other in what they called the "Shout box". Rules implied and "family-friendly chat" Meaning No cursing, bashing of others, no trying to say a bad word by using other spellings, etc. If you violate the rules, you get banned either from the site for a day or the shout box. You get the idea. Often a warning initially since usually there are at least 1 or two moderators lurking and even they are pretty active. It builds a lot of cohesion within the community.

Just wondering if that had been thought of and what reason it was not to have it if there had been suggestions. Heck, I'd happily play a mod role if it was needed.

Top Bottom