• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JGIBSON

Liberty Creek Guns LLC.
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 7, 2021
    Abington IN
    Looking for recommendations for cerakoteing a revolver. I'm located Near Richmond would prefer someone closer to me but willing to drive for quality work. Revolver is a Tarus 444 ultra lite titanium. Looking to have the frame done Sniper Grey H-234, and the cylinder hammer and trigger done in Smoke E-120. The colors and number have been pulled Directly from Cerakote website. 444 44mag.jpg 44 mag.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Looking for recommendations for cerakoteing a revolver. I'm located Near Richmond would prefer someone closer to me but willing to drive for quality work. Revolver is a Tarus 444 ultra lite titanium. Looking to have the frame done Sniper Grey H-234, and the cylinder hammer and trigger done in Smoke E-120. The colors and number have been pulled Directly from Cerakote website. View attachment 177176 44 mag.
    Not to be a Debbie Downer, but when you get to a coater, ask them for examples of the colors your looking for!

As someone who’s been in the printing industry for a year or two (ok 35) I can’t tell you how many people look at something on a computer screen and in real life it looks completely different! (In fact the color books that pressman use to match customer specified colors are supposed to be replaced every year!)

The best way to describe it is like this, if you ever go to a bar that’s showing “the big game” on multiple tv screens, look at all the screens, I’ll bet that the colors are different on some screens!

avcautoinc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    AllenM is the way to go. Cerakoted a rifle ODG for me and it turned out amazing. He also just fit a threaded barrel in one of my 1911's, does great work at a very reasonable price.

Top Bottom