• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swissrifles1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Near South Bend
    Anyone else get one of these? I bought mine in 2014 and they both run and look great. Bolt gap and fit and finish are very good. I'm tired of the AR so I chose an alternative. Do you like yours ?, any issues?.
    i added a tiger maple butt stock to 1of mine.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I have two of them, one a C93P that I turned into an SBR and the other a full size. Both work fantastically as host for my sear. I typically find the C93 SBR (HK53) to be more fun to shoot, so it gets more love.

The only bad part is the mags are pretty salty and neither of mine likes the cheap Promags. So, if you find a good source for aluminum 40 rounders, try to stock up (that's what I did).

[video=youtube;LqA7Fkm47Qw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqA7Fkm47Qw[/video]

Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    Beowulf,
    Were you ever in service? I ask because your trigger control is very good, mostly 3 round bursts and you controlled muzzle rise well, most civs on rock-n-roll burn through the whole mag at one wack with some of the rounds suppressing a sniper in the trees and then going to anti-aircraft fire. I have a Vector V-93 and finding any of the HK mags very $$$$, still looking for a 25 rounder, Apex Gun parts has been my source of 40 Rounders at a good price. With the Pro-mags after some dremmel-fu locking the bolt back first then locking the mag helps but the trimming of the Pro-mag takes a few tries. Nice looking C-93s and they seem not to be the ground bolt fits or built by the dreded Century Build Monkeys.
    Jump62
    aka Paul

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Beowulf,
    Were you ever in service? I ask because your trigger control is very good, mostly 3 round bursts and you controlled muzzle rise well, most civs on rock-n-roll burn through the whole mag at one wack with some of the rounds suppressing a sniper in the trees and then going to anti-aircraft fire. I have a Vector V-93 and finding any of the HK mags very $$$$, still looking for a 25 rounder, Apex Gun parts has been my source of 40 Rounders at a good price. With the Pro-mags after some dremmel-fu locking the bolt back first then locking the mag helps but the trimming of the Pro-mag takes a few tries. Nice looking C-93s and they seem not to be the ground bolt fits or built by the dreded Century Build Monkeys.
    Jump62
    aka Paul

No, I never had that privilege. But, I have been shooting for nearly 30 years and shooting full auto for a while. When I first got into machine guns, I definitely did a lot of mag dumps (especially since my first mg was a M10/45 submachine gun), but I've more or less trained myself to be able to do 3 shot bursts on most any platform. It's about as much as you want to do with a rifle caliber and still be able to hit what you are aiming at.

I have been impressed with the Century C93s so far. I've owned 3 so far (2 full size 93s and one HK53). They've all run great out of the box. Now, I won't say I have had that same experience with all the Century guns over the years and I've owned a lot of them. I, like I'm sure a lot of people, have a love/hate relationship with Century. They've been really good at importing or building really interesting guns at a great price point (for example, an HK93 clone for $500 when the closest competition at the time was over double that and a real HK93 was in the stratosphere in price). On the other hand, their QC sucks and they take shortcuts.

Oh, well. I guess you get what you pay for most of the time.

smidrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Next Door
    Just pick one up today and looking forward to chooting it. The fit and finish is excellent compared to the cetme .308 I had but not as good as my ptr 91. Got the 40 rounds mag with it and a 30 pmag, and yes I seen the mags are very salty. Sorry for bring up a maybe dead thread

Glocker1986

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Northwest Indiana
    I bought my first one when they first came out. My first had straight sights, and a bolt gap of .12. The first rifle shot very good groups. Eventually I sold it off to fund other projects. About 2.5 years ago it was looking like century would be running out of them and I had an urge to own one again so I bought my second one. The second one came with a bolt gap of .14 and had straight sights as well. The only difference between my first c93 and my second c93 was my second one didn't have that stupid weld all the way around the trunion. Just for the hell of it I threw a set of +4 rollers in it and got a bolt gap of .18 which has been holding. For 700.00 I couldn't be happier. I will not be getting rid of my second one. The only downside is that mags and other certain other parts are stupid expensive. The best part is these guns love steel cased ammo.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom